Options

Best Audition Tapes

.Kooky..Kooky. Posts: 620
Forum Member
✭✭
For me, Bonnah from BB7 had the best audition tape ever. It's such a shame it never materialised in the house; I think she was so overwhelmed with the other characters that she ended up recoiling into her shell.

For example, in this condensed version of the BB7 auditions:

Bonnie - "I will bring laughter, gaiety, everyfffin. Gaiety means happiness, I'm not gay, alright?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWTvV5rSZ38

:D:D

Which are your favourites? I think the ones from the later series are a little too manufactured.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol @ Bonneh - what a pointless HM she turned out to be! And that Grace makes my blood boil to this day !!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,008
    Forum Member
    Based on the comedy value of Bonnie's audition alone, I'm completely unsurprised they picked her as a HM. She had far and away the most jaw-droppingly amazing VT. It's such a shame there's no videos of it available.

"Even Davina will be at 'ome, flickin' 'er bean." :D
  • Options
    teenagemartyrteenagemartyr Posts: 6,782
    Forum Member
    I think the general consensus on here will be Bonnneehhhhhhh :D
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    One of my favourite ever housemates.... Bonneh! That stomach flash!

I also liked Dawn's "I look at the realities of life... and the realities of life are shit".
  • Options
    027huds027huds Posts: 12,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I also liked Dawn's "I look at the realities of life... and the realities of life are shit".

Haha! Dawn's was so unbelievably miserable, only to see her jump out the car and prance around energetically with a huge smile on her face :D
  • Options
    RevengaRevenga Posts: 11,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The BB7 VTs were hilarious. Dawn's had me in stitches. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    027huds wrote: »
    Haha! Dawn's was so unbelievably miserable, only to see her jump out the car and prance around energetically with a huge smile on her face :D

Thats what I din't get! She leapt from the car in a red towel of some kind didn't she, and high kicked her way down the path. I also remember she was wearing a very interesingly coloured hair piece.

Another great VT has to be Makosi- it was perfect from the very first second, when she had her eyes closed until the whistle blew to signify she could talk.
  • Options
    027huds027huds Posts: 12,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thats what I din't get! She leapt from the car in a red towel of some kind didn't she, and high kicked her way down the path. I also remember she was wearing a very interesingly coloured hair piece.

Another great VT has to be Makosi- it was perfect from the very first second, when she had her eyes closed until the whistle blew to signify she could talk.

I know, she seemed the exact opposite. In fact, the polar opposite from her VT actually made her one of my faves on launch night. Shame she had to turn out so disappointingly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    027huds wrote: »
    I know, she seemed the exact opposite. In fact, the polar opposite from her VT actually made her one of my faves on launch night. Shame she had to turn out so disappointingly.

She was on odd one. I remembe her on live feed one night at about 2am just doing some really bizarre dancing whilst the rest of the housemates slept.
  • Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Craig Coates sticks out for all the wrong reasons "I enjoy making people's lives miserable".

He never redeemed himself.
  • Options
    superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vanessa BB6 and Bonnie BB7.
    Bonnie dfinitely should have stayed that night.
  • Options
    Damien.Damien. Posts: 18,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    -Sid- wrote: »
    Craig Coates sticks out for all the wrong reasons "I enjoy making people's lives miserable".

He never redeemed himself.

Craig's is one that sticks out in my mind too.

"I'm a f***ing spoilt brat and I always get what I want" :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Elizabeth's (stripping naked on a freezing cold Scottish beach in a gale) sticks in the mind.

Dennis's was actually quite engaging. When he said "if someone calls me fat I say f*** off you weirdo" I cheered.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Elizabeth's (stripping naked on a freezing cold Scottish beach in a gale) sticks in the mind.

Dennis's was actually quite engaging. When he said "if someone calls me fat I say f*** off you weirdo" I cheered.

Dennis, who insulted Mario by calling him "fatty".

I don't remember the specifics, but I recall thinking Dennis's VT was perhaps the worst there's ever been.
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to be another vote for Bonnie, just for the sheer hilarity factor - and the fact that she clearly wasnt putting on act for the camera, she was really that ignorant. :p

Craig (BB6's) was clearly an exaggeration for the camera. Perhaps not as much of an exaggeration as he believed it to be, but he wasnt that much of a cock. :p
  • Options
    ShellsBluBikiniShellsBluBikini Posts: 2,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member