Options

Are you normal compared to average?

LadyCakeLadyCake Posts: 3,126
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Are you in your 30's and married with kids? Are you male and wear make-up?
Do you drive a car that most people haven't heard of? Are you an adult who can't drive?
Are you female and don't wear make-up at all? Do you have two partners? More than 2 kids? Have a partner you are related to?
Wear clothes others' think are weird?
Are you a eye rolling teenager who knows everything?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40,102
    Forum Member
    I'm a gay man who doesn't like Kylie or Madonna. Shocking, I know.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LadyCake wrote: »
    Do you drive a car that most people haven't heard of? Are you an adult who can't drive?
    Are you female and don't wear make-up at all? Do you have two partners? More than 2 kids? Have a partner you are related to?

No. Nein. Non. Point?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a bloke in my 30s and single with no kids. I don't think I'll ever get married or have kids.

I see you must have changed your post. It asked if people are conformists?

For the record I'm neither a conformist or non conformist. I've always considered myself completely independent. I suppose this means I neither conform with the conformists nor conform with the non conformists. I wouldn't have it any other way either. Which means I don't wear make up, but if I ever did I would do it for myself for a situation that I assumed was suitable & nobody else.

I might act like a stroppy teenager who knows everything because I look a lot younger than I am & I do know everything - such as people hacking my bank account & spending habits etc. :D
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    I'm pretty average for my age I think. I'm 19, and I smoke like a chimney- which isn't good at all and I know that. But I'll sort that out one day soon. In fact today, someone said to me "you are one of the funniest people I know, purely because of the way you look at things". I think I alienate people really- they either like me because I am normal to them or they hate me (and people do!) because I am nothing like them at all.
  • Options
    jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    LadyCake wrote: »

No to all of the above, but I like to change thread titles. :p
  • Options
    The Alpha GamerThe Alpha Gamer Posts: 3,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I'm not and you have no idea how thankful I am for that!

I'm a 21 year old guy who doesn't drink, doesn't like parties, doesn't go around shagging any **** i find, don't like shitty mainstream things like X Factor and pop/RnB/Rap music. And I hv nvr typed lyk a t@ in a txt msg.
  • Options
    winniebeerwinniebeer Posts: 519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    . And I hv nvr typed lyk a t@ in a txt msg.

yeah see I don;t even know what that means - though that could be the vodka and Irn Bru
  • Options
    LadyCakeLadyCake Posts: 3,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a gay man who doesn't like Kylie or Madonna. Shocking, I know.

I have known gay men who don't like them either!
    They usually liked "deep house" though?
    MegaWhat? wrote: »
    I'm a bloke in my 30s and single with no kids. I don't think I'll ever get married or have kids.

I see you must have changed your post. It asked if people are conformists?

For the record I'm neither a conformist or non conformist. I've always considered myself completely independent. I suppose this means I neither conform with the conformists nor conform with the non conformists. I wouldn't have it any other way either.

I don't think i'll marry or have kids either but pets scare me so I can't even be an old cat lady?
    I'm really stubborn and always go my way most of the time but it's not always the best idea...
    Hope i'm making sense! I'm not 100% awake right now:o:o

Who picked on my grammar?! Nowt wrong with it and could OF been much werse!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    winniebeer wrote: »
    yeah see I don;t even know what that means - though that could be the vodka and Irn Bru

It says "And I have never typed like a (word I shouldn't use properly here) in a text message."

I don't even know if i spelt it how a normal person would in a text, i have a job reading those things myself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It says "And I have never typed like a (word I shouldn't use properly here) in a text message."

I don't even know if i spelt it how a normal person would in a text, i have a job reading those things myself.

i make my teens text me in English or I won't reply to them! I';ve slagged them to the point where they even use proper English on Facebook instead ot txt spk

if you want my steak pie - you will bow to the mother
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if you want my steak pie - you will bow to the mother
    Kinky!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i make my teens text me in English or I won't reply to them! I';ve slagged them to the point where they even use proper English on Facebook instead ot txt spk

Good for you! Now if only everyone else would use English.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dark Horse wrote: »
    Kinky!

eww -see now youare putting me off my already minging drink!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eww -see now youare putting me off my already minging drink!
    Not gravy is it?
  • Options
    U96U96 Posts: 13,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :) 6".No King Dong i guess.But it's a handsome one(so i'm told).;)
  • Options
    TheEricPollardTheEricPollard Posts: 11,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm completely average.
  • Options
    IphigeniaIphigenia Posts: 8,109
    Forum Member
    I'm none of the things in the OP.

I'm female, 55, unmarried, no children, not gay, not anti-men, drive, virtually welded to laptop, don't watch soaps, don't play bingo, travel overseas solo, wear make up, don't have a curly perm.
  • Options
    SJ_MentalSJ_Mental Posts: 16,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Male, 34, 4 children, Unmarried and I don't drive.
  • Options
    ElanorElanor Posts: 13,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm always being called weird. I take it as a compliment really.

I'm 38 and unmarried, no interest in it at all. I don't have or want kids. I don't wear make up or give a monkeys about celebs or Heat magazine or X Factor or soaps or any of that. I watch Ray Mears and Doctor Who, I read books about apocalyptic end of the world scenarios, I go camping on my own, I enjoy snooker, I take photos of my lunch every day, I use a mooncup and henna my hair.

I have an average shoe size though, if that helps? 5 1/2.
  • Options
    NatgarNatgar Posts: 2,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am a happily married woman in my 30's who happily remains childless. I wear what I like.I wear some make sometimes and no perm - don't drive anymore.
  • Options
    BeeBoopBeeBoop Posts: 607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    im 37 divorced no kids employed dislike kylie drink too much and have the attention span of a gnat, i wear make up i drive a fast car, i probably dress like i still think im 21 but i do follow the legs or clevage rule, i forgot to ask if someone can cook me bacon and eggs im starving.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 82,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'm a 40 year old male, not married can't drive and due to poor health and disability I still live at home with my mum. so i'm certainly not normal but that's due to circumstances beyond my controll.
  • Options
    droogiefretdroogiefret Posts: 24,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iphigenia wrote: »
    I'm none of the things in the OP.

I'm female, 55, unmarried, no children, not gay, not anti-men, drive, virtually welded to laptop, don't watch soaps, don't play bingo, travel overseas solo, wear make up, don't have a curly perm.

How does that work for you? I think I'd be scared of not talking to anyone for a fortnight:(
  • Options
    droogiefretdroogiefret Posts: 24,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elanor wrote: »
    I'm always being called weird. I take it as a compliment really.

I'm 38 and unmarried, no interest in it at all. I don't have or want kids. I don't wear make up or give a monkeys about celebs or Heat magazine or X Factor or soaps or any of that. I watch Ray Mears and Doctor Who, I read books about apocalyptic end of the world scenarios, I go camping on my own, I enjoy snooker, I take photos of my lunch every day, I use a mooncup and henna my hair.

I have an average shoe size though, if that helps? 5 1/2.
    Why , if I may ask?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Before the question can be answered, you need to define "normal".

Good luck with that.