Flirting online

woofwoof77woofwoof77 Posts: 2,166
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Sorry this has prob been done a thousand times on here, if so sorry .

How do you feel about flirting online ,if the person is flirting but is also in a real life relationship with someone else?

How far does it go to become unacceptable?

Comments

• R82n8R82n8 Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I usually stop before the waffle but after the cup.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't bother flirting online.
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    woofwoof77 wrote: »
    Sorry this has prob been done a thousand times on here, if so sorry .

How do you feel about flirting online ,if the person is flirting but is also in a real life relationship with someone else?

How far does it go to become unacceptable?

The second it starts it's unacceptable imo
  • kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    Hmm I think it depends on the content, I've had a little after hours flirt on here but it's usually just a few cheeky posts and that's it. If it was PMs or anything more then I think questions need to be asked.
  • PrincessTTPrincessTT Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A few flirty posts in a public place i.e on here or on twitter are fine... Taking it to a more private DM level is wrong.
  • HardstylerHardstyler Posts: 1,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    u have to question yourself..... if ur partner did the same how would u feel if it was the other way round?
  • LykkieLiLykkieLi Posts: 6,644
    Forum Member
    People who are bored do it to add a bit of spice to their lives.
  • BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you feel that your partner would frown upon it and need to hide it from them, it's probably wrong. If it's just friendly banter and you're open about it, no harm in that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    Some people do it on here a lot and it's quite embarassing.
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    The second it starts it's unacceptable imo

phwooooar couldn't help but notice your antlers......;-)
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    If you know the person in real life (i.e know they are the gender they claim to be and what they really look like) and it's just a bit of harmless flirtation, then fine.

Although if they are in a relationship, I'd question just how good that relationship is.

But online flirting with someone random, where you have no idea whether they are 25 or 52, 9 stone or 19 stone, male or female, then that's dodgy and Catfish territory.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    I don't understand why you'd want to flirt with a stranger online if you're happy with someone in real life. Obviously a bit of a joke is fine, but if you are questioning whether its wrong, then you probably know you shouldn't do it
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    phwooooar couldn't help but notice your antlers......;-)

I know, all hard and horny ;-)
    And as for the peachy pertness of your .... globe ..... :blush:
  • Jean-FrancoisJean-Francois Posts: 2,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some female person once posted something complimentary about me, and I responded with an extremely mild post, possibly capable of being interpreted as flirting.
    Nothing more was forthcoming, neither from me, nor the female poster, and so ended that, before anything began.
    With hindsight, I'm glad that was that.
    I certainly had absolutely no intention of seeking a grand romance, I wouldn't insult my wife by doing that, and I'd guess that the lady in question wasn't seeking anything either.
    Looking through the posts on this thread so far, she hasn't posted, so I think that we both may have got away relatively unscathed.
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    I know, all hard and horny ;-)
    And as for the peachy pertness of your .... globe ..... :blush:

:blush: i must admit i'm quite proud of my spheres