How come the voting isn't up yet

JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
Forum Member
✭✭
Is something going to happen with the hotel guests I wonder.

Comments

• moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,889
    Forum Member
    Because there's a twist coming apparently :(
  • PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    The producers are thinking of a way to save the Leprachaun.
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The save Marc plan is being finalised as we speak.
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 4,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cornchips wrote: »

Well, I hope you're right!

Without Marc the show would be one big tedious bore fest:

Danny strutting around.
    Christian following him.

Nick and Harry snuggled up.

Jack sitting in his dressing gown displaying too much leg.

Sam grinning.

Chloe looking surprised.

And Joel trying desperately to engage people in conversation and failing.

I hope to goodness Marc does not go this week, otherwise we'll be subjected to the most boring BB final since BB4.
  • Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member

For definite.

However, it'll look far too obvious if only Marc is saved so I suspect they'll have to save another HM also, to cover their backs.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jeanie wrote: »

Danny strutting around.
    Christian following him.

Sam grinning.

Chloe looking surprised.

I hope to goodness Marc does not go this week, otherwise we'll be subjected to the most boring BB final since BB4.

How can you know all this, when we haven't actually seen these housemates interacting?

Intruders have hogged the HLs of BB16 since week 2.
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah they will sure save him somehow. It´s a shame. He should at least be up for eviction 1 time. Or maybe they wait until Marc has a great edit before they open the lines.
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    To be honest i think Marc would stay over Jack even on vote to evict.
    I am starting to wonder if they want to save marc AND jack though, and god knows why they would want to save Jack, but they did pull an unusual stunt last week putting jack up against showbiz.
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Danny strutting around.
    Christian following him.

Sam grinning.

Chloe looking surprised.

How would we possibly know that would be the case? Without LF we have no idea

Personally i find Marc boring as anything. So much better when we hardly see him.
  • SevensevenSevenseven Posts: 206
    Forum Member

Danny strutting around.
    Christian following him.

Sam grinning.

Chloe looking surprised.

BIB made laugh.
  • couchpotato2011couchpotato2011 Posts: 1,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would they need a twist to save Marc? No one knows the votes so they could say he's safe no matter what.
  • JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Danny strutting around.
    Christian following him.

Sam grinning.

Chloe looking surprised.

And just what is so entertaining about Marc? He struts around in his knickers questioning the other hm about their motives for being in the house. If they don't give him the answers he wants he accuses them of lying. According to his diary room visits they are all pr***s and he is the only person in the house who is honest and he is never wrong. It doesn't matter to him if every other person in the house disagrees with him about something, it never occurs to him that maybe he just might be the one who is wrong. It seems to me that someone who has to keep insisting how honest he is might not be that honest after all. He makes me laugh (at him not with him) when he goes on about how much they all want to win. In my opinion he is more desperate to win than the rest of them put together.
  • couchpotato2011couchpotato2011 Posts: 1,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And just what is so entertaining about Marc? He struts around in his knickers questioning the other hm about their motives for being in the house. If they don't give him the answers he wants he accuses them of lying. According to his diary room visits they are all pr***s and he is the only person in the house who is honest and he is never wrong. It doesn't matter to him if every other person in the house disagrees with him about something, it never occurs to him that maybe he just might be the one who is wrong. It seems to me that someone who has to keep insisting how honest he is might not be that honest after all. He makes me laugh (at him not with him) when he goes on about how much they all want to win. In my opinion he is more desperate to win than the rest of them put together.

Without Marc it's the Brady Bunch. The house needs some drama, conflict. I don't want to watch 6-7 dullards for the last three weeks.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How can you know all this, when we haven't actually seen these housemates interacting?

Intruders have hogged the HLs of BB16 since week 2.

How true....about time they ended the legend invasion and let the HMs have the BB experience
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Without Marc it's the Brady Bunch. The house needs some drama, conflict. I don't want to watch 6-7 dullards for the last three weeks.

The house needs something...but Marc sulking because he's been nominated can't be called drama. Even Jack made a better job of it than him.
  • Alpha32Alpha32 Posts: 2,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because they have to figure out a way to save Marc first before doing so.
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Alpha32 wrote: »
    Because they have to figure out a way to save Marc first before doing so.

It will be something trashy like a visitor is given the power to offer a nommed HM immunity. And that immunity going of course to hotpants.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The hotel guests will have a part to play. They will either be able to nominate someone or save someone.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't think they need a plan. He's joint fav to win the whole thing. He's going nowhere.
  • TheMatrixTheMatrix Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Danny strutting around.
    Christian following him.

Sam grinning.

Chloe looking surprised.

Could not agree more, some of the good HM got evicted and we would have had a better mix with those in. We are left with a group of fence sitters, scared to say anything or do anything that might be seen as a bad move by the public. I cant see that changing in the last few weeks. Everyone has faults but we are not getting to see all sides of these HM.
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

LOL :D
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Amen, sister !
    Nail on the head.
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cos the producers are in the process of saving Marc with a twist
  • gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was excited that it seemed we had a week of normal nominations, should have known there would be a twist thrown in there.
  • daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member

Oh this flawed argument again.

There is no way of knowing which direction the show will go when one housemate leaves.

A more understandable, yet equally childish argument, would be to say "If Marc goes, then I'll stop watching", but you can't dictate what others will or won't find interesting, entertaining or enjoyable. Even if the show did become boring if Marc left, that doesn't mean he deserves to be there if the public vote him out.

It's also sad that so many people complain about manipulation and twists, but actively wish for and embrace them when it might save their favourite. Their favourite who has already been saved by such twists for the previous 4 weeks.