Options

BT Talk Down

BT Talk seems to be having problems here in cornwall lights on ok but doesn't ring out ?

anyone else having problems ?

update light now out so prob somewhere ?

Comments

• Options
    neyney Posts: 12,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hypnotist wrote:
    BT Talk seems to be having problems here in cornwall lights on ok but doesn't ring out ?

anyone else having problems ?

update light now out so prob somewhere ?

BT Broadband Talk always seems to have problems once in a while.

Darren
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 313
    Forum Member
    your right there !

spoke to a mate up the country and his went down as well which was about 30mins and came back again

regards
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    Havent had any problems with it at all today up here in scotland

The only problems i have now with it is the lack of caller id on the first call always shows up if the person phones back

and some other minor problems with ip addresses it seems to forget its ip address from time to time a swift pull of the power cord and back in sorts it out tho if a pc doesnt happen to be on in the house to restart the 10v

I wish they would hurry and get on with some new firmware for the 10v its so annoying when usingthe landline phone the 10v doesnt hang up until about 45 seconds later been like that since firmware 2.16
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    i had my home hub installed today and set up my broadband talk i seem to be able to make calls but when i try to call my broadbandtalk number i get a voice message saying that the number is not recognised . do you think this is a problem at bts end? im in liverpool
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    customer service say its a known problem if your number 0151 , 0161 ect but if your number starts 05 you should be having no problems