Price Mistake on Creative's website?

nemitynemity Posts: 338
Forum Member
Just been looking at creatives website here, it seems from the drop down that the 4GB Muvo is cheaper than the 2GB!

I took it to the checkout stage and the price was definately cheaper.

If I buy it they should legally give it to me for that price shouldn't they? They seem to be selling for a lot more here.

Any ideas?

Comments

• lawrenma2lawrenma2 Posts: 4,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, they don't have to legally honour this. See here.
  • bpreceybprecey Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    nemity wrote: »
    Just been looking at creatives website here, it seems from the drop down that the 4GB Muvo is cheaper than the 2GB!

I took it to the checkout stage and the price was definately cheaper.

If I buy it they should legally give it to me for that price shouldn't they? They seem to be selling for a lot more here.

Any ideas?

They do have to sell it to you at that price if they want to sell it to you at all as you have seen it at that price.

A seller does have the right to withdraw them from sale if they so wish due to a mistake.

Buy away if I were you and you want one!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can try it. Good luck to you if it works. If it doesn't, you can always return it promptly and they should offer a full refund, unless you want it of course and don't mind paying the real 4GB price lol.

They also show it in pink, but do not offer pink as an option in the drop-down menu. Someone messed up, or some disgruntled employee doesn't like the company lol.
  • nemitynemity Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    To give an update on this, I ordered it Wednesday with the wrong price and crossed my fingers.

To my surprise, got an update email Thursday night, saying it had been shipped and it arrived Friday.

Result!

(and the mistake is still there)