• Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure if Jim had said the same to her there would of been uproar on here

Crikey, it would have been World War III. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is supposed to be an adult and IMO was looking for any excuse to be a bitch towards him... He was right ..who will she be arguing with next...I get the impression she doesn't like men very much by her idiotic comment " a man apologises if he is wrong " then corrected herself to say "well anyone"

yep I picked up on the man hatred too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Paace wrote: »
    I never even knew Luisa was their cook. This is the first time its been said on the show.
    Yes, me too.

Although Luisa looked bad tonight, and not in a good way, whilst I was being annoyed at her and Jasmine over the continued makeup, at the same time I had to remind myself who had chosen to take the makeup away, and what his motives might have been. And why he keeps getting so many more nominations than either Jasmine or Luisa.

But I'm a team player in real life, people opting out of the team effort and landing us with slop is the thing I'd hate most if I was in the house.
  • rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    You can refuse anyone but you would need a good reason should they take you to court, even pubs would need to have a reason if they were challenged I would think.

No you don't have to give any reason you just politely tell the customer you are not going to serve them and would they please leave the premises, I know this because I own a chain of restaurants and a few small bars as you are the licence holder you can refuse someone for no reason, but you would not want to do it to often as you would go out of business pretty quick ;-).....
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was pretty childish tonight. Glad she and Lionel made up quite quickly though.
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He wanted to cook, she moaned, he said you cook for the gals and I'll cook for the men, she moaned.
    He said I'll eat toast... she wasn't happy.

Can't defend her on that one.

In fact she is the one constantly going on about him lol think she has a secret crush on him

Are we watching the same programme . She said she would do her cooking and let him do his . He wasn't having this and walked off .

Anyone who puts themselves forward as a cook are stupid imo . No way would I want to cook for those who dislike me and want me out.

I believe Jim is getting a good edit from BB . We have seen many of the HMs saying what a pain he is and twice now himself and liz have got the most noms . Sam was saying she finds his constant doing of his jokes act in the house boring, which is never shown .
    Why did BB favour him in the so called democracy task?

BB are not playing fair . Course this shower at C5 never have.
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    I'd hate to have been at school with Luisa, what the betting she was a bully. Horrible girl and too full of herself.
  • vodkamargarinevodkamargarine Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rikki65 wrote: »
    I'd hate to have been at school with Luisa, what the betting she was a bully. Horrible girl and too full of herself.

Quite right! Hope she is out on Friday!
  • sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rikki65 wrote: »

the ones who rush to sit at the back of the bus on school trips and just bitch about everyone and stuff and who question authority, ghastly
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    She acted very immature, and the whiney voice is really getting on my nerves now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    She's very childish - and disrespectful. She needs to learn some manners. She's also delusional as she thinks she's never at fault.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    The whole cooking thing was ridiculous and petty and I think she made herself look like a twit. I do wonder if we are not being shown some major footage of Jim & Luisa as she obviously has a major grudge for some reason. The row with Dappy was quite big and now she's letting him suckle her nipples, I find it all rather confusing.
  • StarryNight1983StarryNight1983 Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iofiel wrote: »
    I have to correct you there, he did say he hates her. He's also called her and jasmine f ing b's.

And jasmine called jim a pri** & luisa called him something just before that so what's your point?
  • dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is supposed to be an adult and IMO was looking for any excuse to be a bitch towards him... He was right ..who will she be arguing with next...I get the impression she doesn't like men very much by her idiotic comment " a man apologises if he is wrong " then corrected herself to say "well anyone"

I noticed that too, she's turning out to be a misandrist. It is always the men she has targeted for arguments, Jim, Dappy, Lionel and she says sexist things like ^that in the quote and "you shouldn't talk to a woman like that" as if she deserves special treatment because of her gender. She's constantly going on about 'chauvinism' yet she is the one with the irrational man-hate
  • Daisy450Daisy450 Posts: 357
    Forum Member
    She was pretty childish tonight. Glad she and Lionel made up quite quickly though.

Not too sure that was real or just another Luisa manipulation.
    She went over the top and it was clearly aimed at Jim.
    Aghast at Lionel though, fell for it hook line and sinker.
  • What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    callym1980 wrote: »
    She is being ridiculous, if she was not going to cook for everyone she should have stepped back and not cooked at all.

Agreed. It is petty and just prolongs the argument. She should cook for him and then slide him significant looks like she spiked the food....
  • Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    Oh dear she really is struggling to keep up her strong woman facade.

Can dish it out but can't take it. Then when she is answered back she looses the argument by screaming. Scream over out come the tears. That's not a strong woman, that's the workings of a rude, obnoxious person who thinks they can be ill mannered whilst hiding behind 'I'm a strong woman' label.

Strong my arse, she's just an insecure little girl who has yet to grow up.
  • patricia50patricia50 Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have the right to refuse to serve anyone who may come into your restaurant, for what ever reason in fact you don't have to give a reason its the same if you are a landlord of a pub you can refuse to serve any customer for any reason.....

Not much business sense though
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is horrendous. Cannot stand her..that voice...>:( BB should have used it in the annoying room
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And her harping on about Jims never met or known a woman like Me, [meaning clever]am sure he has met biatchy women worse than her, she is so up herself,and coming across vindictive, and childish,
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Can dish it out but can't take it. Then when she is answered back she looses the argument by screaming. Scream over out come the tears. That's not a strong woman, that's the workings of a rude, obnoxious person who thinks they can be ill mannered whilst hiding behind 'I'm a strong woman' label.

As f..k is her every other word, I wonder what her daughter's language is like?
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This. For a 26 year old mother, she's ridiculously immature.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    auntysplat wrote: »
    And her harping on about Jims never met or known a woman like Me, [meaning clever]am sure he has met biatchy women worse than her, she is so up herself,and coming across vindictive, and childish,

Her harping on about that is annoying, yes, and doing her no favours at all. But when Lionel said he'd never met a woman like her, first Jim agreed, then he chuckled and said actually he had met women like her, but not as bad. Take from that what you will, and take what you will from Jim's many nominations despite seeming reasonable in the edits. Like, from the edits I thought Jim was doing most of the cooking, not Luisa. So although she did seem very childish over the cooking, things are not quite adding up with regard to Jim, are they.
  • chavetchavet Posts: 2,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's amazing how her ability to cook comes and goes, depending on what will benefit her the most. She couldn't shaft Francesca fast enough on the Ready Meals Apprentice episode, by letting her take the fall for the recipe, because Luisa didn't want to take on a role that might impinge upon her quest for world domination.