Options

Best Place in Europe for holidaying in Wheelchair

tarotangeltarotangel Posts: 1,090
Forum Member
✭✭✭
We've saved up points (and some money from xmas and birthday) and are looking to head somewhere in Europe for a holiday.

Can anyone suggest good places to go if you are in a wheelchair? Would like somewhere with a bit of sun (I know that is not guaranteed at this time of year) and not have to be stuck in the hotel the whole time. Would be looking to go away in mid March.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gran Canaria has pretty much sunshine guaranteed and most if not all of it in resorts is wheelchair accessible. An area like Campo De Golf would probably suit your needs.
  • Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,943
    Forum Member
    tarotangel wrote: »
    We've saved up points (and some money from xmas and birthday) and are looking to head somewhere in Europe for a holiday.

Can anyone suggest good places to go if you are in a wheelchair? Would like somewhere with a bit of sun (I know that is not guaranteed at this time of year) and not have to be stuck in the hotel the whole time. Would be looking to go away in mid March.

Thanks in advance.

If you're going short(ish) haul in March you need to go to the Canaries really. Costa Teguise in Lanzarote is pretty flat from what I remember if that's what you're after.
  • Options
    tarotangeltarotangel Posts: 1,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies and sorry for taking so long to get back to you.