Lauren Goodger's New Face

13»

Comments

• misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's a bit out of order that they've printed that photo of her getting into a taxi. She did post a photo of herself experiencing something of a "wardrobe malfunction" in that same outfit on her Instagram last night though.
  • History GalHistory Gal Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    If I was eating in a restaurant and she walked in with her boobs hanging out I'd complain. Such poor taste, I'm surprised she was even allowed in looking like that.

The jumpsuit looks like its either too thin and stretched beyond limits or just cheap (or a mix of both). Fine if you've got a good figure, but she just hasn't got the figure to pull it off.

When she dresses well she looks good, but it is so seldom.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I was eating in a restaurant and she walked in with her boobs hanging out I'd complain. Such poor taste, I'm surprised she was even allowed in looking like that.

The jumpsuit looks like its either too thin and stretched beyond limits or just cheap (or a mix of both). Fine if you've got a good figure, but she just hasn't got the figure to pull it off.

When she dresses well she looks good, but it is so seldom.

Agree with BIB. Her biggest problem, imo, is she dresses completely wrong for her size and shape. She isn't a big girl at all but she dresses so badly that she looks bigger than she is. She really needs to learn that when you're a curvy size 12, you can't wear clothes designed for someone who is a size 8. She could find some lovely, classy dresses cut for her shape and look fabulous rather than cramming herself into clothes 2 sizes too small and looking cheap and tacky
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I barely follow all this reality tv and its characters but from her picture, she had such a pretty face to begin with. What was up with that? I wouldn't recognise her as the same person now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    I barely follow all this reality tv and its characters but from her picture, she had such a pretty face to begin with. What was up with that? I wouldn't recognise her as the same person now.

I think she's very insecure, deep down, and keeps fussing with her face to try and improve her natural looks. I too think she's a very pretty girl without all the procedures and heavy make-up, but I don't think she believes the same.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she's very insecure, deep down, and keeps fussing with her face to try and improve her natural looks. I too think she's a very pretty girl without all the procedures and heavy make-up, but I don't think she believes the same.

It can't help that her ex is engaged to Michelle Keegan!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    It can't help that her ex is engaged to Michelle Keegan!

Well, no... I think that would bother even the most confident, self-assured woman!
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I definitely would never call anyone ugly because I don't believe anyone is, but I've always thought she is a really odd looking person. I'm not saying that is a bad thing cos Bjok is odd looking and I think her strangeness is beautiful but Goog is just… it's like I can't map a proper image of her face? Ever since she was on TOWIE I thought that...
  • DanniLaMoneDanniLaMone Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Exactly, why change your face when it is already pretty:confused:
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,999
    Forum Member
    ^ That Daily Mail 'story' isn't funny. I mean, yes, she's a talentless numpty, but why are they posting pictures of her arse crack?

It's actually a disgusting violation of decency.

Yes, she is a fame hungry twunt, but are we at the stage where we see pictures of people's genitals in a daily newspaper and think it's acceptable:confused: Ugh.

Maybe so, but given the utter state she went out in I don't think worrying about looking decent is very high up on her list of priorities.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ That Daily Mail 'story' isn't funny. I mean, yes, she's a talentless numpty, but why are they posting pictures of her arse crack?

It's actually a disgusting violation of decency.

Yes, she is a fame hungry twunt, but are we at the stage where we see pictures of people's genitals in a daily newspaper and think it's acceptable:confused: Ugh.

Because they can and because she sold herself to the media as a means to earn her living. Not saying it's right, but thems the breaks when you engage with the gutter press/ paps. You can't shout stop when an unflattering image appears.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because they can and because she sold herself to the media as a means to earn her living. Not saying it's right, but thems the breaks when you engage with the gutter press/ paps. You can't shout stop when an unflattering image appears.

Yes, I expressed this when I made my posting.

But at what point does someone being a sell out, give the paps the right to post pictures of her arse crack?

Nothing to do with it being flattering/unflattering - it's disgusting.

Seriously. It's vile.
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was appear this woman has no dignity.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I expressed this when I made my posting.

But at what point does someone being a sell out, give the paps the right to post pictures of her arse crack?

Nothing to do with it being flattering/unflattering - it's disgusting.

Seriously. It's vile.

Yeah it is, no question about it. HOWEVER, I still stand by my comments regarding her selling herself as a product. Lets face it, the paps are never, ever going to pass up an opportunity to show the desparado (sic) reality merchants at their worst. As I said earlier, she has sold her soul to the devil...she has to now live with the consequences.If she decides to loose a stone...it'll be featured. Do you think that's disgusting...I'll hazard a guess you will say NO...it's Lauren showing off her best side!

Live by the sword..etc;-)
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah it is, no question about it. HOWEVER, I still stand by my comments regarding her selling herself as a product. Lets face it, the paps are never, ever going to pass up an opportunity to show the desparado (sic) reality merchants at their worst. As I said earlier, she has sold her soul to the devil...she has to now live with the consequences.If she decides to loose a stone...it'll be featured. Do you think that's disgusting...I'll hazard a guess you will say NO...it's Lauren showing off her best side!

Live by the sword..etc;-)

:confused::confused::confused:

I couldn't give a flying toss whether she's 8, 18 or 800 stone and certainly don't follow the minutiae of her existence.

She is a talentless nobody and would bottle her own farts if it got her a column in OK Magazine. But I still think it's pretty abhorrent of a newspaper to print pictures of her arse crack. But I guess it shows the veracity of their journalism that a) they are writing about her at all and b) showing us her gusset.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused::confused::confused:

I couldn't give a flying toss whether she's 8, 18 or 800 stone and certainly don't follow the minutiae of her existence.

She is a talentless nobody and would bottle her own farts if it got her a column in OK Magazine. But I still think it's pretty abhorrent of a newspaper to print pictures of her arse crack. But I guess it shows the veracity of their journalism that a) they are writing about her at all and b) showing us her gusset.

Oh...okayyyy:o
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh...okayyyy:o

Well it was a valid point about the pics.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it was a valid point about the pics.

and:confused: I just thought the response was a tad OTT.