Kerry Katona & CAN Part Ways

Comments

• momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »

Thanks, I felt awful when I read back. I really am very sorry.:o

thanks to everyone for the support and thank you for the apology christmasbaby , I really appreciate it . :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm slightly confused, I've been reading lluke33 twitter and he/she says if Claire knew who they were she could get an injunction and shut them down:confused: surely that would only be the case if what they are saying isn't true? or have I missed something? The other thing is about the timing of CP/NH split, if it was a while ago they have still obviously been working together for the last year on the next chapter programmes so NH was obviously happy to keep it quiet for that period of time:confused::confused: It's not a nice thing that's happening on Twitter, if there was a K&T then at least there would be some form of right to reply or perhaps there can't be a K&T because it's not true! sorry for the ramble bored on a sunday afternoon!!:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kmaddock really seems to have it in for Peter Andre and his family to what I've read of her tweets.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought they weren't allowed to advertise there rubbish on tweets or is it ok.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope KK is evicted quick in the BB house...She's gonna really spoil it whay with her me me me drivel attitude. She'll do anything to stay on the telly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I think Nev is making a total tit out of himself by airing his dirty laundry on twitter. Professional it is not. If he has something to say, he should have the balls to do so instead of this cowardly, empty attention seeking.

Ironic really when you consider that CAN's entire raison d'etre and business plan is to profit from their various clients airing their dirty laundry in public....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    Amber43 wrote: »
    I'm slightly confused, I've been reading lluke33 twitter and he/she says if Claire knew who they were she could get an injunction and shut them down:confused: surely that would only be the case if what they are saying isn't true? or have I missed something?

Yes. You've missed the entire saga of the privacy injunctions. You know, Ryan Giggs and Imogen Thomas, Andrew Marr, Helen Woods etc, etc etc.

Injunctions these days can be made on the grounds of privacy and people can be banned from relating entirely true, verifiable events on the grounds of privacy.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    claire33 wrote: »
    I really hope KK is evicted quick in the BB house...She's gonna really spoil it whay with her me me me drivel attitude. She'll do anything to stay on the telly.

Stick the cabbie in as a special guest and see how she reacts.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Stick the cabbie in as a special guest and see how she reacts.

Now that would be interesting to watch :D
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luke on twitter having a go at KP now, telling her not to use him
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KP loves the shit your dishing on PA and C because it helps her make the point she made about them shagging. We are only interested in the lies that C

@LLuke33
    tells the public. So KP deal with C yourself and dont use me. C you forgot to tell everyone that Nicola worked for N before working with you

Definately have an axe to grind with PA and CP
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is it NH insists on washing his dirt in public about CP. He has luke33 and kmaddock doing his dirty work for him. all i can see is CP hasn't said a word about him but he does nothing but get others to slate her. why can't he just get on with running his buisness and her hers. The only one seeming to love this is KP saying to luke that 99% of what luke has said is true....(what exactly has he said other than calling her a fat so and so and that she had an affair with Drew Rush. (so what thats her biz) KP will say and do anything to make her look good and get the public on her side so we can see more of her on tv.

CP has done nothing so why don't they just leave her alone. luke33 has already asked Nev if he's gonna do the Q&A thing they had discussed so more bitterness to come out.

Are you Claire CAN?
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh well, That has spoilt Big Brother for me this year having to listen to her whining and moaning me me me attitude :(

Me too and who I wonder will look after her four "Babies"?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, I'm not Claire Powell lol I just like her thats all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Me too and who I wonder will look after her four "Babies"?

Oh I'm sure she'll weep and wail about missing them but we all know when it comes to cash vs kids, the money wins every time for Kerry
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Oh I'm sure she'll weep and wail about missing them but we all know when it comes to cash vs kids, the money wins every time for Kerry

Yeah well i hope for the sake of us Big Brother fans she's booted out fast unless the ex hubby came in lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So according to a tweet Nev has just put he is teaming up with Max Clifford??
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KP loves the shit your dishing on PA and C because it helps her make the point she made about them shagging. We are only interested in the lies that C

@LLuke33
    tells the public. So KP deal with C yourself and dont use me. C you forgot to tell everyone that Nicola worked for N before working with you

LOL, those tweets have rattled a couple of KP fans. They were friendly with Luke when he slated C & PA, but its different now he has had a bite of their hero.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    LOL, those tweets have rattled a couple of KP fans. They were friendly with Luke when he slated C & PA, but its different now he has had a bite of their hero.:D

Well Phil and Gary do get upset easily. They are the only two fans KP has, surely? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    @busty01@thenevcan you should team up with max Clifford he can so PR & u TV.

@TheNevCan: @busty01 that's exactly what we are doing.”
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

@LLuke33

I'm still confused with all of this from what lluke33 is implying, then both NH and N went along with all of this until this big fallout recently:confused:
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The remarks about the 14 year old by KMaddock were uncalled for.She has no part in this debacle and its not Maddocks business.But then none of it is. Claire is tough enough to protect herself but this young girl no.
    Nev, Luke and maddocks are in cahoots.Nev is spitting feathers over being cuckolded it seems and wants vengeance,Hell hath no fury than a man scorned.In fact it would not surprise me if all the accounts were Nevs.He has become a male bunny boiler and its not a good look.:(
    I dont believe for one minute that PA and Claire had it off.Its well known Pa was a Lothario in his youth.He said it in his book and KP said she found it hard to trust him because of his past.Its no secret.He said he slept with a lot of women in the past.
    I like kerry and she needs cash drastically, so has to earn it some way.Why not BB.
    Ulrika Johnson went in twice and left a young baby and the woman is loaded.Kerry is broke and this is a good opportunity to provide some security for the kids as their dads contribute zilch.I think she will be good in that mix of HM's.
    I think leaving Can and going back to Max, is a good move.Kerry was a good little actress before she went off the rails. Claire comes across as a bit of a control freak, the way she shadows her clients.This can be stifling.But Kerry may have needed that to get clean.Now she will do better moving on and doing some acting.Start at the bottom, on stage and in panto- pays well and is fun and learn her craft.

I see why people dislike Kerry, her behavior has been foolish,self destructive and bad for her kids.I am hoping she will not revert but move forward.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is highly disgusting what this Kmaddock is saying about a minor, if this person cares so much why has this person not informed the relevant authorities, social services, police etc but is more than happy to spout about this on twitter?

You’re supposed to protect children; I do not see this happening here except for someone who has a vendetta and his own agenda. SHAME ON YOU!!

If your reading this Kmaddock and IF what you have said about this child is truth then pull your fingers out your backside, step up and do something to help the child NOW and stop spouting this on twitter for the childs sake :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't seem to get page 101, how weird.:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh well that would explain it, pges 101 and 102 have gone, must have been a cull again.:(
This discussion has been closed.