Options

Simpsons tapped out

Comments

• Options
    flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    Gogfumble wrote: »
    Don't know if it is the same for Android but on IOS in the neighbourhood screen you tap on Bart/Milhouse then find more friends then you type the name in.
    Hmm
    http://tinypic.com/r/4uylw3/8

The search for friends on origin brings up a search box but it will only take email addresses.
  • Options
    GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flagpole wrote: »
    Hmm
    http://tinypic.com/r/4uylw3/8

The search for friends on origin brings up a search box but it will only take email addresses.

The find more friends bit with the origin logo at the bottom? It lets me put in usernames.

Edit: http://i62.tinypic.com/30sx4av.jpg
  • Options
    emjemj Posts: 6,737
    Forum Member
    Ah that's a shame, I thought you could.

Never mind :) Will just have to wait until tomorrow and then start this task!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emj wrote: »
    Never mind :) Will just have to wait until tomorrow and then start this task!

Am I one of your neighbours? If so what's your username and I'll make sure I don't delete you. If not G0gfumble (with a zero) is me if you have room.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The find more friends bit with the origin logo at the bottom? It lets me put in usernames.

Edit: http://i62.tinypic.com/30sx4av.jpg

Grrr

It says email on mine. I tried adding lilacfaery06 like that. Didn't work.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grrr

It says email on mine. I tried adding lilacfaery06 like that. Didn't work.

oddness
  • Options
    MimiMoonlightMimiMoonlight Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    Well, there's a whole lot going on in this event isn't there?! Can't remember another event with so many different aspects to it! I should hopefully do better on this than I did at Easter. Also very pleased with the census thing, been hoping they'd put something like that on for ages.

So as this is another neighbour visiting opportunity, I'm happy to take on some more as I think some of mine have stopped playing again so will need to be culled (which is a pain on Android!). My username is the same as on here :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Am I one of your neighbours? If so what's your username and I'll make sure I don't delete you. If not G0gfumble (with a zero) is me if you have room.

Yes you are - my username is emz_hullrock. Thank you! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well, there's a whole lot going on in this event isn't there?! Can't remember another event with so many different aspects to it! I should hopefully do better on this than I did at Easter. Also very pleased with the census thing, been hoping they'd put something like that on for ages.

So as this is another neighbour visiting opportunity, I'm happy to take on some more as I think some of mine have stopped playing again so will need to be culled (which is a pain on Android!). My username is the same as on here :)
    It's pretty easy now you can just hide them.

Adding though remains a mystery.
  • Options
    CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    My number 1 stone cutter seems to have glitched or something, not letting me solve the next problem. Have tried reinstalling game but didn't fix it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Caltonfan wrote: »
    My number 1 stone cutter seems to have glitched or something, not letting me solve the next problem. Have tried reinstalling game but didn't fix it

There is an update this morning. Maybe it's fixed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    Update fixes:

The “Number 1 Glitch” has been fixed and you can access the top right button now.
    The Nuke town option has been disabled, This is while they work out the kinks that people have had problems with.
    Storing trees is also disabled until that problem is fixed.
    A number of buildings and decorations now have the storeoverride=”false” flag attached, including Kwik-E-Mart & its franchises, KrustyBurger and its franchises, shrubs, trees, wooden fences, garbage bin, dumpsters, planters, flowers, SeeSaw, GraffitiWall, Lamp Post, Burns Limo, DMV Limo, Fleet-A-Pita, Squidport decorations, and a bunch of the Krustyland buildings and decorations too.
    The Houseboat and the Krustyland Entrance (in Krustyland) are now no longer spyable.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kook is herman by the way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There is an update this morning. Maybe it's fixed.

Yeah that fixed it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Got Homer onto the Stonecutter task now :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Enjoying the event it's a good one.
  • Options
    spikeyrobertospikeyroberto Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the server is down for me at the moment

I think the only downside-ish is that it makes it harder to put characters on long "tasks" as you can't know who exactly will be needed for stonecutter puzzles etc

I am liking the update so far though but was expecting it to be in a new secret bit of Springfield or something..like in the rocks!

I have a few on here but if anyone wants to add me I am spikeyrobert
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure how I feel about this event yet but I'm not in the best of moods today so that might be affecting my true opinion of it.

Feel free to add me everybody. MicromatXBL
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Anyone else not getting any emblems when they visit a friend's town?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Caltonfan wrote: »
    Anyone else not getting any emblems when they visit a friend's town?

You can only get like 60 a day. Oddly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm slightly confused... No 1's first task is send a youngster to get a squishee, yet none of my young characters have that option listed? Which characters count as a youngster? I assumed Bart, Lisa etc. :blush:
  • Options
    UrMyStarUrMyStar Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm slightly confused... No 1's first task is send a youngster to get a squishee, yet none of my young characters have that option listed? Which characters count as a youngster? I assumed Bart, Lisa etc. :blush:

Should be, I'm sure I sent Milhouse
  • Options
    Forum Member

Ah right that explains it, cheers
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's not so good is it? A bit restrictive really.
    I sent Bart. Re-check through all of your young characters to definitely make sure. You may have missed one.

I almost missed the gluttony task where you send a gluten to repent. I knew it would be one of the fatties but I couldn't find them. I kept looking and for me it was comic book guy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    TescoJeans wrote: »
    That's not so good is it? A bit restrictive really.

I sent Bart. Re-check through all of your young characters to definitely make sure. You may have missed one.

I almost missed the gluttony task where you send a gluten to repent. I knew it would be one of the fatties but I couldn't find them. I kept looking and for me it was comic book guy.

Thanks, I'll check again!