Options

How stunning is Amelia Lily?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 341
Forum Member
She's absolutely gorgeous, and what a set of pipes she has on her!

My money's on her winning it :D

Comments

• Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    greggyboi wrote: »
    She's absolutely gorgeous, and what a set of pipes she has on her!

My money's on her winning it :D

Her looks may be a problem to winning it, the BB factor still infiltrates x-factor I am afraid
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Her looks may be a problem to winning it, the BB factor still infiltrates x-factor I am afraid

The BB factor?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The BB factor?

Big Brother factor Where attractive females don't win
  • Options
    rubyred25rubyred25 Posts: 1,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is gorgeous! She has the likeability factor! She will win:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 115
    Forum Member
    She won't win based on that performance.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The BB factor?

Good looking females tend not to be liked by the minority of females and BB is an example of that. Not all females just some.
  • Options
    hulakulahulakula Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Big Brother factor Where attractive females don't win
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    Good looking females tend not to be liked by the minority of females and BB is an example of that. Not all females just some.

So Leona Lewis, Alexandra Burke, Diana Vickers, Stacey Solomon ect were munters then?

What a load of misogynistic rubbish :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    hulakula wrote: »
    So Leona Lewis, Alexandra Burke, Diana Vickers, Stacey Solomon ect were munters then?

Only two of them won and it was a while ago now
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    She could be without all that shit on her face...she is only 16 and is made up like a drag queen ffs!!!!
  • Options
    BoxfreshBoxfresh Posts: 2,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah...being a good looking woman absolutely does not hurt you on X-Factor (look at the two female winners....both very attractive, marketable women).

People factor in looks when voting, because they are looking for a "popstar". Most female popstars tend to be very good looking, so the voting audience takes that into account. This is not BIg Brother.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Only two of them won and it was a while ago now

What difference does that make? and the other two were very popular.

OP you seem obsessed by the idea that Women automatically hate everybody whom you find attractive and keep cherry picking facts to back up this argument :confused: You must have a really low opinion of women.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Boxfresh wrote: »
    Yeah...being a good looking woman absolutely does not hurt you on X-Factor (look at the two female winners....both very attractive, marketable women).

People factor in looks when voting, because they are looking for a "popstar". Most female popstars tend to be very good looking, so the voting audience takes that into account. This is not BIg Brother.

Yes, I completely agree. It seems that being less attractive has a detrimental impact on the contestants chances of winning, not vice versa.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The were attractive females but main point as always is the Twitter/Facebook generation rules.

Hence why we have had two terrible male winners last two years.

This will also contribute as to why Frankie will be near impossible to get rid of before the final
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The were attractive females but main point as always is the Twitter/Facebook generation rules.

This will also contribute as to why Frankie will near impossible to get rid of before the final

I don't understand your theory and I disagree that Matt Cardle and Joe Mcelderry were terrible winners.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 288
    Forum Member
    She won't win based on that performance.

Yes It was underwhelming compared to what I've seen of her but why give her Billie Jean? At least she tried to do something with it and I still think she will pull some good performances out of the bag.

They should have kept her blonde as the pink washes her out. I think Sophie is naturally prettier than Amelia but AL looks and acts like an almost popstar anyway. I don't think her looks will count against her at all whether you think she's stunning or not.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If you check I said some females. Do you watch BB and please dont roll your eyes its does not show respect.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    If you check I said some females. Do you watch BB and please dont roll your eyes its does not show respect.

Why even mention them then? and wind your neck in and stop taking yourself so seriously :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why even mention them then? and wind your neck in and stop taking yourself so seriously :rolleyes: :p

I would ask that you please dont tell me to wind my neck in that shows a complete lack of respect and it is not acceptable.
  • Options
    LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    GOT71 wrote: »
    She could be without all that shit on her face...she is only 16 and is made up like a drag queen ffs!!!!

Totally agree with that, she could be so pretty if she was more natural.
  • Options
    BatmanLaBatmanBatmanLaBatman Posts: 3,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How stunning is Amelia Lily?

Not at all. I'd say she's on the wrong side of plain.

Terrible? Matt and Joe won because they were by far the best in their years and, in terms of vocal ability, among the best vocalists on the show from the start.