EE: Get Nancy a new wardrobe

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
Forum Member
Is it just me or is anyone else SICK of seeing Nancy running around in those weird long shorts.
Its all right dressing her as a tom boy in sports clothes but seriously some of her outfits are terrible.
PLEASE someone get her a pair of trackie bottoms!!
And as for her hair! I've never seen anyone wearing their hair like that. Stick it in a pony tail or something.
She's a great charactar, I don't want them to spoil it.
Rant Over!! lol. :mad: :cool:

Comments

• O-JO-J Posts: 18,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its just you mate! :D

Why the heck are people getting annoyed by clothes haha!

Its in her character and she's playing a part, she's unique in her own way! :)
  • Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    Her look makes her stand out from the rest of the cast so it's a good thing in a way.
  • rockchick22rockchick22 Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    I'ts just you.
  • adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No change her look then the character is wrecked
  • Last RequestLast Request Posts: 2,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why? Doesn't she like the colour?
  • CriticFanCriticFan Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dab1 wrote: »

If you think she is a great character then what are you complaining about?

What Nancy wears makes it part of the character
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm waiting for the inevitable makeover
  • Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    I like how she dresses casually. Its sends the message that you can dress how you want and not have to conform to the stereotypical idea of how the media portay you 'should' dress. Long may Nancy and her trackies reign in Walford!
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,278
    Forum Member
    Ell_Ren wrote: »
    I like how she dresses casually. Its sends the message that you can dress how you want and not have to conform to the stereotypical idea of how the media portay you 'should' dress. Long may Nancy and her trackies reign in Walford!

Well said.
  • _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nancy is perfect the way she is. Her wardrobe reflects who she is, and she's very comfortable in her own skin. She doesn't need to change a thing.
  • ImOnlyWeeImOnlyWee Posts: 11,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yup, I think it's just you...
  • B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    I'm not bothered by Nancy's clothes, but that bun is a bit of a worry.
  • The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makson wrote: »
    I'm waiting for the inevitable makeover

yeah she will no doubt "dress up" one day for a boy and change her image.
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Ell_Ren wrote: »
    I like how she dresses casually. Its sends the message that you can dress how you want and not have to conform to the stereotypical idea of how the media portray you 'should' dress. Long may Nancy and her trackies reign in Walford!

Damn right!
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Leave Nancy as someone with mind of her own who doesn't feel she has to conform. That shows confidence and strength of character.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Nancy's sports clothes.
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no, its how she dresses, its her character, if you change her wardrobe you would need to change Nancy - she is a tom boy character
  • jimbo23jimbo23 Posts: 1,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im looking forward for when she gets a make over and every realises shes beautiful, like she will walk down the stairs of the vic like that part in shes all that!
  • ameewameew Posts: 2,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Completely disagree. Her wardrobe helps to define her as a character. I would like to see her interact more with her own age group though.
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When she first arrived her attitude matched her clothes, but now they look so out of place.
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,269
    Forum Member
    Nancy is sooooo hot whatever she wears. :D
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it just me or is anyone else SICK of seeing Nancy running around in those weird long shorts.
    Its all right dressing her as a tom boy in sports clothes but seriously some of her outfits are terrible.
    And as for her hair! I've never seen anyone wearing their hair like that. Stick it in a pony tail or something.

I completely disagree with you :D. I love how Nancy is a tomboy and isn't dolled up to the nines. Her character is completely refreshingly natural as well. I hope they do not change her clothing/appearance.
  • Last RequestLast Request Posts: 2,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's really annoying reminds me of chavs who hang around shops with nothing better to do with their life's. Absolutely loathe her.
  • Scarlett FeverScarlett Fever Posts: 718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

i dont know ANYONE who has the same hairstyle every day! Why dont we see her with her hair in a ponytail now and again, or just have it down?
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She's really annoying reminds me of chavs who hang around shops with nothing better to do with their life's. Absolutely loathe her.

Genuine question LR. Is there any character in Eastenders you actually like?