Virgin Mobile Deliveries?

Steven L HunterSteven L Hunter Posts: 10,724
Forum Member
✭✭
I ordered a new joining pack on saturday afternoon and the email said that they would do their best to get it to me by the 28th June, so i have already had post today and am wondering if it will come separately from the post (like in the afternoon but still delivered by royal mail as it's happened before) could anyone having purchased one of these before tell me if it is possible to get it today still?

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have always got all of mne within 24 hrs. Both times i ordered the joining packs around 21h00. and they have turned up around 11h00 the following day. But they say you should get it wthin 24hrs of the order time
    Unless you order after 22h00 and it comes under the next day's job to be done

Alex
  • Steven L HunterSteven L Hunter Posts: 10,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have always got all of mne within 24 hrs. Both times i ordered the joining packs around 21h00. and they have turned up around 11h00 the following day. But they say you should get it wthin 24hrs of the order time
    Unless you order after 22h00 and it comes under the next day's job to be done

Alex

Well i ordered it on saturday afternoon and they say it has been sent by first class post and i have checked the delivery status and it has a status of 'dispatched but delivery details are unknown' i wonder if it's just because of the weekend, and they did say: We'll do our best to deliver your Virgin Mobile goodies on 28th June 2004. If
    it's a phone it'll be delivered to your door by Lynx, our courier. Joining packs
    and other goodies will come through your letterbox, by post.

Have a look at the details below and make sure they're correct. If they're not,
    let us know immediately. You can give the team a call on 0845 6000 070. Your
    order number is: ????????, quote this when you call.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still hasn't came, i will have to wait till tomorrow now! I hate it when you want something fast and it always seems to come late!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 466
    Forum Member
    Virgin are usually good at delivery
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    meridian wrote:
    Virgin are usually good at delivery

I know, maybe it's a problem with the post and since i live in scotland it will take longer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Received it this morning!