Gtavi (6)

2»

Comments

• Hendo9Hendo9 Posts: 1,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DanielF wrote: »
    GTA: Birmingham, with a LTS match around the Bull Ring and the ability to steal buses from Digbeth. To add a bit of culture, the map could even extend out as far as Dudley, though it'd need to have enforced subtitles.

Always been my dream GTA as a Brummie haha, would be amazing to go and find my own house on there, or as close as possible..
  • jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    or how about this .....

PROPER CAREER PROGRESSION ..... or PCP as you will :D

expand the idea of the copper/fire/ambulance/taxi/courier missions of past games, putting some of their missions into the game mission setup!
  • GrahameSteeleGrahameSteele Posts: 1,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    GTA Grimsby :D

Croydon :p
  • SemieroticSemierotic Posts: 11,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Las Vegas is barely a city, though - you have the Strip, a few side streets and endless desert. It's not enough for a whole game.

I'd welcome a non US setting, some cities in Asia could look amazing. The franchise has explored and satirised so many facets of American culture I'm not sure what's left that could feel new. GTA V played it safe and won big time, they can and need to take a risk for the next one.
  • DanielFDanielF Posts: 2,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Semierotic wrote: »
    Las Vegas is barely a city, though - you have the Strip, a few side streets and endless desert. It's not enough for a whole game.

I'd welcome a non US setting, some cities in Asia could look amazing. The franchise has explored and satirised so many facets of American culture I'm not sure what's left that could feel new. GTA V played it safe and won big time, they can and need to take a risk for the next one.

Have you ever been to Vegas and explored? It's bigger than you think!
  • saladfingers81saladfingers81 Posts: 11,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would still love a real GTA London. I know we had the old top down version which was alot of fun and then the Getaway which while far from a classic was good at points. But it would be amazing to see Rockstar let loose on a fully recreated living and breathing version of modern London. So much opportunity for a new kind of satire because they have sort of reached their limits with the US stuff. It will never happen though. Which is a shame.
  • PenrosePenrose Posts: 878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dubai with it's polder like islands would be good.
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    I would like to see Canada be used :) would be good to have place where its snowing, skit resorts, Spa's etc.

I wan them to keep the 3 characters theme or if not then just 2 it adds a lot more variety and it worked brilliantly for 5.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 435
    Forum Member

I'd make a strong assumption that you have never been to Vegas.
  • SemieroticSemierotic Posts: 11,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    R.Vecchio wrote: »
    I'd make a strong assumption that you have never been to Vegas.

That assumption would be wrong. Let's not pretend much beyond the strip is worth seeing. Or, more importantly, making an entire GTA game out of. The desert might have been a nice touch... if we hadn't already had it in GTA 5. I guess they could add the Grand Canyon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 435
    Forum Member
    That assumption would be wrong. Let's not pretend much beyond the strip is worth seeing. Or, more importantly, making an entire GTA game out of. The desert might have been a nice touch... if we hadn't already had it in GTA 5. I guess they could add the Grand Canyon.

You didnt say that nothing beyond the strip is worth seeing. You said "Las Vegas is barely a city, though - you have the Strip, a few side streets and endless desert. It's not enough for a whole game. "

Which is completely wrong.