Options

Sophie leaving - What happened?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 247
    Forum Member
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Arguing with Sam & Dexter, 2 of the favourites.
    Spreading gossip.
    Gluing herself to Gina since she came first in the popularity line-up.
    Cheating at the face to face noms.
    Generally having a sour face.
    Being up against the twins and Sam, who have general popularity. Charlie had a better week.

And......constantly eating her fingernails.

I didn't want her to go before the fatties or the mental case.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She left because the last couple of weeks she became extremely b*tchy and gossipy and seemed to glue herself to Gina whom she allowed to influence her far too much.
    She turned into a boring, whiney, middle-aged woman, slobbing around in her grey dressing gown, moaning and looking like a bulldog chewing a wasp.
    She was boring, spiteful and nasty.
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IMo it was her tell tailing and toadying to Gina. Noone likes a grass. I am glad I am not the only one thought the nan was odious , attention seeking and ignorant.
  • Options
    TalullahmayTalullahmay Posts: 5,962
    Forum Member
    bambii wrote: »
    Genuinely thought she was under the radar enough for people not to bother voting for her?

Totally shocked by that, I thought Charlie, Sam and Twins would have raised more votes.

Does anyone know what actually clinched it?

I would think it was people just got on with it & voted Sophie out instead of saying they we're going to vote such & such out & didn't..
  • Options
    rachael7rachael7 Posts: 1,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The_Bonobo wrote: »
    It won't have helped.

Her Nan called Sam boring as paint drying, Dexter a little scrotum, and also that there is no need to be rude. :confused:

That was it. Yet BOTS still think she is a legend. I really don't get it.

BOTS are a law unto themselves, most of them are local chavs, plied with booze and encouraged to be laaaaaaaaaaaad and fick like. I speak from experience, was on there a few years back, my mate was the Tree of Temptations mum. It was a dire experience.