Simon's ARGENTINE TANGO

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I absolutely love Simon and Kristina's AT and shan't be deleting last nights show with it on for a while. I have a few favourite dances but this is my top performance, including last years dances too.

If anything, their chemistry last night was even more intense and the applause afterwards just added to it. Amazing.
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was mesmerising
  • amelia_leeamelia_lee Posts: 11,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hardly magnanimous, Caroline was always going to be doing the Charleston in the final because Craig wanted to see it again.

Caroline did the charleston as she loved that dance and it was the reason she signed up to do SCD, so she wanted to do it again, like Sophie.
  • lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kristina was fabulous.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think most of the common superlatives have been used so I'll opt for Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. :D
  • jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll just get it out there:

THAT WAS THE BEST ARGENTINE TANGO I'VE EVER SEEN ON STRICTLY. (In my opinion! :D) :D

My 2nd favourite. (Loved Mark Ramprakash's)

I was gutted that we never got to see Louis and Flavia do one though.
  • londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Strictly isn't quite out of my system,yet, so I decided to watch the previous performances of the AT to see if I like any of them, more than Simon's. After my research, I think that Simon's AT is the best. Simon and Kristina have a great connection. Also, the music was brilliant. Just my humble opinion.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is amazing, especially for a couple of kids.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153057396934047&l=8996759506351340373

Kristina retweeted it.
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    This is amazing, especially for a couple of kids.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153057396934047&l=8996759506351340373

Kristina retweeted it.

Brilliant ... :D

Simon's AT was definitely one of the highlights of Strictly 2014 !! .... Well done !! ... :D

Then again I think I am very fond of this musical piece and can say I have been very fortunate to see three fantastic dances to 'El Tango de Roxanne' in 2014 ...

Pasha & Katya - Tango
    Karen & Kevin - Paso
    Simon & Kristina - Argentine Tango

.....All three absolutely brilliant pieces ..... Lucky lucky me .... :D:D
  • Gill PGill P Posts: 21,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't like this version of Roxanne. The singer (whoever he is) needs a couple of Strepsils! The best version I have heard is by Will Young who sang it in the first ever solo concert he did years ago in Killerton, Devon. Nothing on YouTube unfortunately.
  • crazy4kartemcrazy4kartem Posts: 1,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Simon & Kristina will be performing the AT in the live show?
    I'd get at ticket just to see that one dance!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Simon & Kristina will be performing the AT in the live show?
    I'd get at ticket just to see that one dance!

I don't know for sure but I think that it's highly likely that they will. I'll be surprised if they didn't. I really hope that they do! I'm going to the tour just because of Simon and Kristina.