Walking Dead - Season 5 (US Sun/UK Mon) - No Spoilers

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 255
    Forum Member
    moonlily wrote: »
    Watching all 5 seasons together it must have been fascinating to see how the characters changed, but sad as some of them died- like Hershel, Dale and Andrea for instance who I think went too soon (and Lori and Shane who didn't).

I liked season 2 too although I guess it would have been too quiet if they'd stayed on the farm.

I have season 1 on dvd and lots of other eps on my Sony hd machine but never seem to think of watching them back to back - some I should have done in the Christmas New Year gap I suppose.

I liked Dale too. I have started again to watch season two:) I hated Shane. I new people like him. No GOOD.
    You are right about season 2, it needed the walkers to over take the farm and "our boys and girls" to move on and kick arse!
    I am glad there will be a season 6 and maybe more?
    I just hope Rick can hold it together. I have notice how he has changed. Daryl has changed too, BUT for the better. Glenn has grow up and I think he could lead the group if anything happened to Rick.
    I do HOPE good will win out in the end.
    At lest they will not have people asking them to pay back the money they all own:D
  • peach45peach45 Posts: 9,426
    Forum Member
    Noticed compendium vol.1 on sale for £11 ( usually about £35) if anyone is interested http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Walking-Dead-Compendium-Volume/dp/1607060760/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_img_1

It says OOS but they're still allowing you to buy at that price and will email when dispatching.
  • TardisSteveTardisSteve Posts: 8,077
    Forum Member
    peach45 wrote: »
    Noticed the compendium on sale for £11 ( usually about £35) if anyone is interested http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Walking-Dead-Compendium-Volume/dp/1607060760/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_img_1

It says OOS but they're still allowing you to buy at that price and will email when dispatching.

already have the first compendium, hope they lower the price of volume 2 at some point
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So The Walking Dead spin-off show will supposedly be called 'Fear The Walking Dead'. Is it me or does that sound dumb?

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s135/the-walking-dead/news/a623818/the-walking-dead-spinoff-title-revealed.html#~p2f1sXfKXkSE5N
  • deans6571deans6571 Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    2 WEEKS (yesterday) PEOPLE............!!!!!!

:cool:
  • TardisSteveTardisSteve Posts: 8,077
    Forum Member
    deans6571 wrote: »

am looking forward to it :D
  • TunnelVision9TunnelVision9 Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Can't wait. It's bloody hard waiting for the next episode when you've watched the previous 4 seasons all at once. :p
  • wildholliewildhollie Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay - Can't wait for this.....seems like aaaaaages since it was on :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 255
    Forum Member
    Can't wait. It's bloody hard waiting for the next episode when you've watched the previous 4 seasons all at once. :p

I have watched 5 and a half seasons in 5 days:) and will watch the next 8 left? all together
    Bloody Hard I know:)
  • james2018james2018 Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait for it to return, and from what i understand about where the show is heading its gonna be epic!
  • moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,893
    Forum Member
    Are we nearly there yet? :)
    Forum Member
    ONE WEEK................!!!!!! COME. ON...!!!!!!!!

• WhoknowWhoknow Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    OMG only one week to go until I can catch up with my boys Rick n Daryl mmm mmm lol 😉 😍

Best show on TV atm and I can not wait for it nxt week, so excited lol
  • cfc86cfc86 Posts: 31,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just finished this in time for the second half of season 2. I really enjoyed it and it was fun watching characters changing whether for the better or worse. It's a show you have to keep watching and after binge watching all the episodes for 7 days it will be weird waiting weekly for this now.

Out of the show my favourites would be Daryl, Glenn, Maggie and Michonne though I liked Andrea too and I'm still sad she was killed :( I think the only ones I don't care for are Abraham and Eugene but overall it's a good group of people.
    I was warned not to get attached to anyone and however hard I tried I couldn't help it.

I'd say my favourite season would be 2 or 3. Season 3 although I didn't enjoy the prison scenes much had a good story with Woodbury and it gave Laurie Holden something to do on her own.
    Forum Member
    The Walking Dead UK posted on Twitter last night, a 2 minute spoiler for next Monday night's episode (its the first 2 minutes of the program) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sQ1tJZpS3w

Don't worry - doesn't contain any spoilers.

• Mr Master XMr Master X Posts: 746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a sinking feeling this Rick going too far thing is he's going to just kill Morgan as soon as he catches up. There'll be some hassle when he catches up and it'll be the whole "I can't trust him". I still have a feeling he's related to one of the new black members of the cast, though.
  • moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,893
    Forum Member
    The Walking Dead UK posted on Twitter last night, a 2 minute spoiler for next Monday night's episode (its the first 2 minutes of the program) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sQ1tJZpS3w

Don't worry - doesn't contain any spoilers.

Thanks so much for this :)

I really don't like wishing my life away but I wish it was monday :(
  • TunnelVision9TunnelVision9 Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Andrew Lincoln article on DS has got me even more excited if that was possible. Really intrigued to see the direction the show is taking.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    I didn't watch this show at all until this seasons break. I watched every episode back to back over the last two weeks and I am thoroughly enjoying it. Can't wait until tomorrow nights new episode. Some of the character progression has been brilliant. The anticipation of where it's going next is brilliant
  • The Face of BoeThe Face of Boe Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG. What a belter of an episode.. Shock cameos and poor Tyresse, Didn't see that coming..
  • 2FS2FS Posts: 8,679
    Forum Member
    There's no escape from Beth singing :(

Tyreese wasn't a particularly well used character, so not bothered about him dying.

Nice to see Bob and creepy Lizzie again.
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    OMG. What a belter of an episode.. Shock cameos and poor Tyresse, Didn't see that coming..

Didn't see that coming? It was coming a mile off. I was like 'OMG when will they learn?'

How difficult is it to remember to make sure a house is clear and to not have your back to a doorway? rolleyes

And when are they going to just shot someone who goes mad rather than follow them and get killed? rolleyes x 2
  • Super BanditSuper Bandit Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was nice to see the Governor again
  • Super BanditSuper Bandit Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's weird everytime they gain a black character they end up killing off another one.
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As has been mentioned many times before, when they add a relatively new black guy to the cast one gets bumped off. Why do they always do this, we only just lost Bob?

You had Tyreese, Michonne and Noah in the car and it was so obvious one would be bumped off (obviously not the mighty Mich).

All I kept thinking when Noah ran off was he was putting Tyreese's life at risk as he was watching him :(

Please say that is the last of Beth's singing.