Loose women on BB

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
Forum Member
Why is it that some of the loose women who appear on BB seem to come across as bitter and unforgiving.

Nadia is obsessed with KH, Linda Nolan hated Jim Davidson, then Denise Welch didn't do herself any favours getting pissed and getting her saggy T...s out....

They all seem very nasty people

Comments

• danny_gamerdanny_gamer Posts: 3,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't like a single one..all sanctimonious horrors.
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Voder's needs to go on i'll watch that bum all day least i'm honest hey haha :D
  • Luner13Luner13 Posts: 2,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree about Welch and McGiffin.

Not Nadia.
  • jaycee331jaycee331 Posts: 2,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What else should we expect from a bunch of opinionated cackling old z-list hens ?
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't forget Coleen hated Julie Goodyear! All these loose women seem to pick out a nemesis when they go in the house. And make out their the good guys who are getting bullied to secure their votes. It's rather pathetic!
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jay_H wrote: »
    Why is it that some of the loose women who appear on BB seem to come across as bitter and unforgiving.

Nadia is obsessed with KH, Linda Nolan hated Jim Davidson, then Denise Welch didn't do herself any favours getting pissed and getting her saggy T...s out....

They all seem very nasty people

They're generally bitter women, mad at the world for they're lot in life, hate men because they haven't had great experiences and have over inflated egos regarding their importance for some unknown reason as they're nothing more than a talk show dj.:confused:

Either way no more loose women on bb in the house or on bots, they're tiresome and they churn out the same tiresome campaign to hopefully attract add more significance to their show.

They're all of the same ilk too, its been done to death. Bitter, self righteous, and clearly have supposed age,family and drink issues. They need a counsellor not a bb experience.:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    danyell wrote: »
    Don't forget Coleen hated Julie Goodyear! All these loose women seem to pick out a nemesis when they go in the house. And make out their the good guys who are getting bullied to secure their votes. It's rather pathetic!

F##k i had forgot about her.... Yup your right She was awful
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So transparent isn't it, the same game/tactics get churned out.
  • queenshaksqueenshaks Posts: 10,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luner13 wrote: »
    I agree about Welch and McGiffin.

Not Nadia.

Same...
  • MelaxMelax Posts: 896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They all went onto bigger and better things.... erm, scrap that. Where are they now?
    Forum Member
    Melax wrote: »
    They all went onto bigger and better things.... erm, scrap that. Where are they now?

Most at the bottom of an empty wine bottle
  • jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Denise Welch hated Michael Madson too
  • Norn2Norn2 Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think the only one that was utterly obsessed was denise welch with michael madsen, she even hit him a few times
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jobielad wrote: »

The time she kept asking him why didn't he like her, over and over again was a hugely cringe worthy moment! :blush:
  • Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Although I would agree about Denise, Carol and Linda, I think in Coleen's case it was the other way round - Julie was horrible to her first.
    Forum Member

Yup your right forgot about that, so.....

Nadia hates KH
    Denise Welch hated Michael Madison
    Linda Nolan hated Jim Davidson
    Colleen Nolan hated Julie Goodyear.

Did Carol Mcmuffin dislike anyone? Cannot remember
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Haha. She only hated him after first fancying him and throwing herself at him while he completely ignored her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stuart25 wrote: »
    Although I would agree about Denise, Carol and Linda, I think in Coleen's case it was the other way round - Julie was horrible to her first.

Julie was very nice to her face though! ;-) :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The time she kept asking him why didn't he like her, over and over again was a hugely cringe worthy moment! :blush:

That was so annoying
    Forum Member
    Bitches be cray
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nadia hates KH

McGuffin hated Bruce Jones and Chucky Entwistle out of Corrie.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nadia hates KH

No I think Carol was the only one I would call a truly nice person
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No I think Carol was the only one I would call a truly nice person

You sure?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2419424/Carol-McGiffin-lets-true-feelings-Vicky-Entwistle--sleep.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Melax wrote: »

I didn't think it was that major at the time am sure or surely I would have remembered it??? Or am I getting dementia nowadays with selective memory ha ha
  • daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    I think Nadia has a justified reason (or several justified reasons) to dislike Katie Hopkins. Even if her dislike was preconceived, Hopkins did little to change her mind. Likewise, Coleen with Julie Goodyear.

Linda Nolan is a more complex one, where her issue stemmed from a longer history with Jim Davidson, so I can sympathise with her, even though it was annoying to watch. I do tend to agree though with the assessment of Denise, whose dislike/obsession with Michael was quite uncomfortable to watch.