https://twitter.com/Hazelosullivan1
  • Options
    wendy13wendy13 Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lucy mane wrote: »
    Compare Hazel on twitter to Sallie.
    https://twitter.com/Hazelosullivan1

its called pr, why would anyone alienate their fanbase.

theyre the ones who are going to fund her lifestyle.

#obvious
  • Options
    zombiebbzombiebb Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    Just Want To Prove That Big Brother Are Biased And Control People With Propaganda!

First Of I Have Been I Fan For Years Now But The Last Few Years I Have Noticed Discrepancies & A Favouritism For A Winner!

Examples:

Preston Had A Girlfriend Who Was Waiting For Him Outside And Chantelle Knew This But Still Become A Winner?
    Daley Had A Girlfriend And Hazel Was Branded A Home Wrecker?
    Why Not Chantelle Home Wrecker?

Denise Welch Pulls Down Twins Trousers In Living Area But Becomes Winner?
    Hazel Pulls Down Daleys Shorts & Is Deemed By People To Be Kicked Out?
    Difference Please?

Aron Has A Relationship With Faye Who Was Much He's Junior & Did She Have A Boyfriend Outside?
    Jemima Flirts With Sam & Is Branded A Craddle Snatcher?

Also If My Memory Serves Me Right That I Am Sure Someone Called Another Person A **** & Was Giving A Formal Warning?

Connor Says A Bad Thing About Deana & There's A Witch Hunt For Him!
    Daley's Actions Are 100 Times Worse Than Connor's But Nothing Said , No Witch Hunt?

Josie & John James Can Have Fake Relationship & Be Pretty Nasty To People But One Still Wins & Another Was God Who Could Do Anything He Wanted Until Prostitute Remark.

Big Brother's Bit On The Side Should Exspose Everybody's Game & Analyize There Motives But What You Get Is Agent Fodder Like Sophie & Tina Who By The Way Have Been Cherry Picked For The Show & With The People Who Own C5 Working With Celebrity Magazine Agents.

What Agents Are Doing Is Wrong , Did Anybody Watch Dispatches On C4 About The Coronation Street Actors Using Twitter For A Couple Of Quid , Proper Disgrace.

Ok Think Am Fin Now Just Like To Say To All Sheep Follow The Heard And Wish You Are Never On The Jury For A Big Court Case Like Oj...!!!!

P.s. What A Load Of Shite They Were Talking On Bit On The Side Saying Its Like A Social Experiment Now , More Like A Celebrity Magazine Show , Should Call It Hello Ok Big Bro Show , With A Touch Of Andre & Katona..!!!!!
  • Options
    lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wendy13 wrote: »

#obvious

Says it all
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/search.php?searchid=4411678
  • Options
    goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the interview is sheeple fodder tbh, its true for any h/m post bb.

i wouldnt read too much into it especially when pr/agents are now fully engaged.

as for the rest all i can surmise is that you and hazel share the same values it is on that basis you cannot perceive any reason to question her behaviour.

What do you mean 'sheeple fodder' she answered the same question several times with the correct answer and her PR agents weren't 'fully engaged' at that point.

What values, that I share, are you referring to?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

#obvious

So she can't be nice now without you seeing her as evil lol.
  • Options
    kalikali Posts: 10,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mickmercer wrote: »
    She's had experience, so I don't think it's too surprising. Not experience at interviews, per se, but not being thrown by attention. She knew what to expect, where someone like Callum was more agitated. She cocked up the nom predictions by forgetting Sophie completely, mind,

Part of the problem with her exit interview was she'd clearly thought it through and also listened to Dexter's advice about not giving stuff away for free, but leaving it for interviews which pay. When Emma pressed on certain things (no rudeness implied) Hazel simply repeated herself. That was a bit dull.

Hazel repeated herself because Emma, useless interiewer that she is , kept repeating the questions.

Hazel is now being herself . She can relax because she doesn't have the poisonous one slagging her off and calling her names at every turn.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've watched exactly the same as you (unless you have extra access) and I've seen no proof of what you're claiming, so basically you have none.

Agree.

Good luck to Hazel, intelligent, strong and she's got a nice body :D
  • Options
    Summer KissesSummer Kisses Posts: 3,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kali wrote: »
    Hazel repeated herself because Emma, useless interiewer that she is , kept repeating the questions.

Hazel is now being herself . She can relax because she doesn't have the poisonous one slagging her off and calling her names at every turn.

Plus she doesn't have to think of retorts such as 'ra ra raa' 'you smell' 'shut the ferk up'.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so you missed all of the daley/man eater bits along with her feud directed at gina/anyone who she saw as a threat and her obsession with making money outside of bb.?

#really

So you have a problem with women making money and wanting independence and security ?

That would explain a lot.........
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Plus she doesn't have to think of retorts such as 'ra ra raa' 'you smell' 'shut the ferk up'.

If you're confronted with childish spite, that is the only way to retort.
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She presents well, but it feels like an act. It's like she's got her work head on, and doesn't really give much away. There is a lot of tinkly laughter, and forced joviality without giving much away. It's a facade, and I would have loved to see the real person behind that facade.

Exactly. What we saw of her in the house was more the real person.Not very nice IMO. No-one can act for very long in there. One of the reasons given for Micheal only being there for a week was the difficulty in acting for week. This is now a performance for the cameras we see. That monotone machine gun fire voice is horrible. Her and Daley will be loved up very soon for the mag deals. That's all it was ever about for both of them I would say.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So she can't be nice now without you seeing her as evil lol.

lol That's about it. the words "TV gameshow" seems to be lost on some people :p
  • Options
    pwuzpwuz Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She came across as dull and media trained, just like the thousands that are popes out of stage schools each year.

You didn't see any real emotion or thoughts, just a well rehursed routine.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »
    Exactly. What we saw of her in the house was more the real person.Not very nice IMO.

How do you know this is ? I met her and she is nothing like I see her portrayed here.

I think they are each guided to act certain ways in the house. Why else would the company hire a "script writer"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pwuz wrote: »
    She came across as dull and media trained, just like the thousands that are popes out of stage schools each year.

You didn't see any real emotion or thoughts, just a well rehursed routine.

When did she well rehearse it?
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How do you know this is ? I met her and she is nothing like I see her portrayed here.

I think they are each guided to act certain ways in the house. Why else would the company hire a "script writer"

So she acted for her entire time in the house? No she didn't !!! How many weeks did you live with her 24/7??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When did she well rehearse it?

In her head hundreds of times over the last couple of weeks. She had answers all ready.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »
    So she acted for her entire time in the house? No she didn't !!! How many weeks did you live with her 24/7??

Sigh I've met her a few times. No she didn't act in the house but she wasn't relaxed. She was also defensive and uncomfortable at times particularly when gina was being nasty

The company Endemol has a format for BB worldwide. They employ script writers to guide the contestants to act in certains ways . This is done by the manipulation and interferance of BB. This is well know for anyone who has folowed BB for years
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    GTR Davo wrote: »
    Hazel is a lovely person!! I could see that throughout big brother but I never read into her actions to much within the house because I know what Big brother is! its reality TV a game show!! from my point of view she didn't do much bad in there except the Daley thing but I never held that against her.

I'm a nice guy! but if I was in big brother I wouldn't be as nice, I wouldn't give a damn about anyone else in there I wouldn't be in there to make any friends!! (although I would be open to it if I really got with someone) Big brother is about entertainment for the people and seeing how far you can push yourself! its not about making friends or a "journey" Its not real life its meant to be a social experiment where your pushed hard with tasks and taken out of your comfort zone so you cant be yourself all the time! you need to adapt to the house, look out for yourself!

People need to understand that and see it instead of going on about Hazel isn't a nice person!! she was a great housemate and done very well for herself in there.

Well said... Couldn't agree more.
  • Options
    Summer KissesSummer Kisses Posts: 3,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you're confronted with childish spite, that is the only way to retort.

Erm no. Gina was asking Hazel to put more effort into the task as she was walking not running as per the instructions. She knew she was wrong ( she admitted she didn't put anything into the task) so, because she was wrong she hadn't any come back apart from 'ra raa raa' Hazel was the childish one.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bambii wrote: »
    Have to say it, I find her really likeable. Wasn't a fan of her in the house, however I think she comes across as a really nice girl on BBBOTS. If its damage control, then fair play to her. She has won me over.

I wish her well in her endeavours out of the house.

Well if people had seen the real Hazel inside the house that her fans saw then you would realise that she is just the same now and was just as nice in the house too! Look what a fun housemate she was with Dan and some of the others. She got on with nearly everybody, it was only after two weeks when Daley decided to tell her and the others that he actually did not have a girlfriend anymore that she started to get involved with Daley and for some that was her only downfall.

But for me and her fans that saw Hazel for the decent, fun loving girl, who is intelligent and strong, we realised that she was attracted to Daley but did not do anything other than any single girl would have done if another guy came onto them and told them that they were not with there ex anymore! Yes, Hazel is a flirt but she was just having fun and having a laugh and I don't see that she done anything that bad to warrant the boos and the hate that she got from the crowd, Charlies friend Sophie and especially Gina!

Mark my words, Hazel will do better than nearly every other housemate this year because she is clever, sassy and got her wits about her!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mark my words, Hazel will do better than nearly every other housemate this year because she is clever, sassy and got her wits about her!
    I agree!

Oh, hang on ... wits.
    Sorry :o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pwuz wrote: »
    In her head hundreds of times over the last couple of weeks. She had answers all ready.

So she thought about what she might be asked and what she might respond with like any other normal person would.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well if people had seen the real Hazel inside the house that her fans saw then you would realise that she is just the same now and was just as nice in the house too! Look what a fun housemate she was with Dan and some of the others. She got on with nearly everybody, it was only after two weeks when Daley decided to tell her and the others that he actually did not have a girlfriend anymore that she started to get involved with Daley and for some that was her only downfall.

But for me and her fans that saw Hazel for the decent, fun loving girl, who is intelligent and strong, we realised that she was attracted to Daley but did not do anything other than any single girl would have done if another guy came onto them and told them that they were not with there ex anymore! Yes, Hazel is a flirt but she was just having fun and having a laugh and I don't see that she done anything that bad to warrant the boos and the hate that she got from the crowd, Charlies friend Sophie and especially Gina!

She will do the best and I liked her. Do think she used the less Intelligent guys in the house for her own gain though ( Dan / daily / twins )