Options

Sylvia Myspace Blog

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,240
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Was just reading her profile and she appears to have posted a new blog :) She talks about how she met Maysoon and how lovely she is, weird considering she was slating her on BBLB a few weeks ago.
It was great seeing Maysoon cause i had never met her, she is so sweet and down to earth..... lovely girl.

Full blog here

Comments

• Options
    peaceablegenie2peaceablegenie2 Posts: 13,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thanks for posting

dont you just love it when people 'slate' people when they havent even met them....:rolleyes: lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 224
    Forum Member
    thanks for posting

dont you just love it when people 'slate' people when they havent even met them....:rolleyes: lol

but thats what we do here all day lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks for posting

It was quite evident watching BB that May was lovely and down to earth anyway, so I'm not sure what that was about. Nice to here they're friendly though.
    Lucky Stuart; May, Sylvia and Steph eh? I wonder what is was like between Stuart and Sylvia, akward much. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    Can some kind person c+p it for those of us who have computers where myspace is blocked please?
  • Options
    alienghostalienghost Posts: 1,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks for posting

Isn't that what this forum is about? ;)

I remember someone posting in another thread that they thought Sylvia would have got on well with Maysoon.

I'm always surprised about former housemates opinions of the current ones by watching them, because they sometimes make points contrary to how they would have behaved, but watching the show will be very different to actually living in the house.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvia was doing on BBLB what everyone does on here, judging Maysoon based on what she saw on TV and as a housemate.
    I'm glad they get along. Just seen that page and she sounds a lot like Rihanna... Not sure that's a good thing lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mikejbines wrote: »
    Can some kind person c+p it for those of us who have computers where myspace is blocked please?

Here you go

Friday, August 29, 2008

Promotions wth Virgin

hey, i had such an amazing time today, i did promotions with virgin for bb with Maysoon, Steph, and Stuart. It was just so much fun. At first we had to answer all of the questions posed by the fans, and then we headed up to the big, bigbrother bus that has been touring all over the uk, promoting bb. They even had the diary room chair in that bus, it was a replica of the real thing. It brought back some memories of the house that's for sure. It was great seeing Maysoon cause i had never met her, she is so sweet and down to earth..... lovely girl.

sylvia x
  • Options
    LARulzLARulz Posts: 34,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol didn't she say she didn't like Maysoon when she was on BBLB?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    Goonkad wrote: »
    Here you go

Friday, August 29, 2008

Promotions wth Virgin

hey, i had such an amazing time today, i did promotions with virgin for bb with Maysoon, Steph, and Stuart. It was just so much fun. At first we had to answer all of the questions posed by the fans, and then we headed up to the big, bigbrother bus that has been touring all over the uk, promoting bb. They even had the diary room chair in that bus, it was a replica of the real thing. It brought back some memories of the house that's for sure. It was great seeing Maysoon cause i had never met her, she is so sweet and down to earth..... lovely girl.

sylvia x

Thanks! Disappointingly short though. :(