✭✭✭
    MsLurker wrote: »
    Synth Brahmin wth?

The Institute is everywhere!
  • Options
    Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well the long awaited 'bring mods to console' thing was a bit of a bust then.
    Hardly anyone could synch up their profiles and then Bethesda.net crashes.
    Could they really not have anticipated the high demand for day 1?
    Should run more smoothly for the PS4 mods later this month now they know.
    Imagine if a Skyrim remaster actually does come and they add in mod support for consoles.
  • Options
    GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well the long awaited 'bring mods to console' thing was a bit of a bust then.
    Hardly anyone could synch up their profiles and then Bethesda.net crashes.
    Could they really not have anticipated the high demand for day 1?
    Should run more smoothly for the PS4 mods later this month now they know.
    Imagine if a Skyrim remaster actually does come and they add in mod support for consoles.

Im sure these companies do it on purpose. Have less resources available so when something is released it crashes them and then they can announce how in demand and popular it was.

Same with companies like Apple. They Could if they wanted produce more phones for release day. But it's better publicity for them if they create queues of people waiting for them and then sell out within hours of release.
  • Options
    jxbrennajxbrenna Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    am i the only one who after the update i still haven't got the mod option on the main menu? anyone explain why this is?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jxbrenna wrote: »
    am i the only one who after the update i still haven't got the mod option on the main menu? anyone explain why this is?

Have you tried the usual power cycle trick?

Is the update definitely 1.5.205?
  • Options
    Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Got the platinum today, benevolent leader just randomly popped so it gave me that too. I must admit I had long since given up trying for that one so god knows how I got 100% happiness.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    But now I can't find Valentine and want to take him to Far Harbor...
  • Options
    seanfseanf Posts: 3,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm confused. My son and I have our consoles set to each others home console so we have access to each others games I just gone on to fallout after some time I knew he had bought the first DLC but all 3 are showing on the menu screen, my son said he's only bought the 1St one so confused as to why all 3 are showing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    All 3 will show but do they all day 'installed' next to them or just the one?
  • Options
    seanfseanf Posts: 3,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rich_L wrote: »
    All 3 will show but do they all day 'installed' next to them or just the one?

No they don't say installed,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    seanf wrote: »
    No they don't say installed,

There you go then.
  • Options
    MsLurkerMsLurker Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really disappointing we'll be getting just one more story based dlc. I don't understand folks ranting about the vault dlc though. Just because someone made a vault mod doesn't mean Bethesda shouldn't make an official version. Building our own vaults was a highly requested feature in settlement building.
  • Options
    brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've stopped playing this, but I'm very interested in the VR version next year. I have a Vive, and it needs some AAA content.
  • Options
    LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    Recently started Far Harbour. I'm now just over 300 hours spent on this game :blush:. Even on my third play through I was discovering new stuff in the main play area.
  • Options
    Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    Has anyone had any issues with far harbour crashing straight to dashboard on the xbox one?

I usually save often but during the hacking mission yesterday last night it would not let me save and it crashed straight to dash.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alan1981 wrote: »
    Has anyone had any issues with far harbour crashing straight to dashboard on the xbox one?

I usually save often but during the hacking mission yesterday last night it would not let me save and it crashed straight to dash.

Not really. I've only had two or three lock ups so far and only one of those was whilst I was in Far Harbour.

It's been quite stable for me overall.
  • Options
    Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    It might just be the new preview dashboard then.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alan1981 wrote: »
    It might just be the new preview dashboard then.

Never know. I haven't been on Fallout since the new preview came out.
  • Options
    MsLurkerMsLurker Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No it's been running fine for me on the XB1 and so far I've done quite a few quests in Far Harbour.
  • Options
    shaddlershaddler Posts: 11,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still waiting for mods on PS4 :(
  • Options
    OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    shaddler wrote: »
    Still waiting for mods on PS4 :(

You'll need to wait a bit longer now https://twitter.com/bethesdastudios/status/748167460445118464
  • Options
    shaddlershaddler Posts: 11,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMTT wrote: »

Yeah I saw that. What a joke. I should have known better than to have bought a Bethesda game for a Sony console.