Options

Stop blaming Jules

12346»

Comments

• Options
    KrommKromm Posts: 6,180
    Forum Member
    Dan R wrote: »
    What you anti-Cowell idiots don't consider is that if there was intent to deceive Jules wouldn't have openly said it in a live TV interview.
    But common sense is out of the question for BGT haters. :)

That NEITHER proves nor disproves Simon's knowledge or lack thereof. It's completely neutral, because just because Jules might not have discussed it publicly doesn't equate to proof it's the opposite. It's a logical fallacy to act like it does.
  • Options
    CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lyceum wrote: »
    There are some posters who don't get logic and common sense so asking them to get sarcasm really is pushing it.

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now Ofcom are looking into this, hopefully justice will be done, and has she once said sorry, I don't think so, at least BGT did that.
  • Options
    spikewomanspikewoman Posts: 12,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    myscimitar wrote: »
    Now Ofcom are looking into this, hopefully justice will be done, and has she once said sorry, I don't think so, at least BGT did that.

But BGT only said sorry because Jules was the one who outed the situation in the first place. If she hadn't and nobody was the wiser BGT would have kept Schtum would they not?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spikewoman wrote: »
    But BGT only said sorry because Jules was the one who outed the situation in the first place. If she hadn't and nobody was the wiser BGT would have kept Schtum would they not?

Maybe she new the papers where onto,her, so had to say the next day, and anyway this was after she got her hands on the huge prize money.
  • Options
    njpnjp Posts: 27,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she new the papers where onto,her, so had to say the next day, and anyway this was after she got her hands on the huge prize money.
    You could work that up into quite a conspiracy.

Still, the money isn't coming back, and you won't get some sort of financial reward for not having voted for her. Welcome to reality.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    njp wrote: »
    You could work that up into quite a conspiracy.

Still, the money isn't coming back, and you won't get some sort of financial reward for not having voted for her. Welcome to reality.

I don't want a reward, just hope Ofcom rule this was a scam and justice is served.
  • Options
    Sarah AnneSarah Anne Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't want a reward, just hope Ofcom rule this was a scam and justice is served.

Justice is served?
    This is so over the top and I don't think you even know what justice is!