Options

How did Danny change clothes during the task?

pjh8pjh8 Posts: 4,175
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anybody notice how towards the end of the task Danny had a jacket and socks on when he didn't for most of it? Surely he wouldn't have been able to do so while holding onto the string?

Comments

• Options
    fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    And Christian was bare chested then had his top on
  • Options
    bbcrzybbcrzy Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pjh8 wrote: »
    Anybody notice how towards the end of the task Danny had a jacket and socks on when he didn't for most of it? Surely he wouldn't have been able to do so while holding onto the string?

such fake endurance. Bathroom breaks?? ON bbusa they just pee themselvs right there standing.

arm up in air is painful, neither Danny nor Cristian would ahve been that cheery unless they were taking breaks each hour
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yep they obviously had bathroom breaks every hour or so
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wondered the same. Perhaps they were allowed to switch arms?
  • Options
    pjh8pjh8 Posts: 4,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bbcrzy wrote: »
    such fake endurance. Bathroom breaks?? ON bbusa they just pee themselvs right there standing.

arm up in air is painful, neither Danny nor Cristian would ahve been that cheery unless they were taking breaks each hour

Such misleading editing as usual!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a stupid task anyway. I can't believe producers let it go on for so long and take up almost the whole show.
  • Options
    Parish15Parish15 Posts: 821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was a stupid task anyway. I can't believe producers let it go on for so long and take up almost the whole show.

Imagine if they'd all lasted that long....haaa :D
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They could quite easily put tops or jackets on with help from others. They were allowed to swap hands. For socks, another housemate would have do it for them.
  • Options
    Dr. ClawDr. Claw Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member
    think in the past with these kinds of tasks we've seen the hms getting bathroom breaks, i assume the same happened here
  • Options
    AndyS2992AndyS2992 Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Uh.. other housemates who dropped out would have easily been able get their things and help them put them on. Not a hard concept to understand.
  • Options
    GracelandGraceland Posts: 8,158
    Forum Member
    At the very end when Danny and Christian let go the rope Christians money bag dropped down to the ground while Danny`s stayed up even although he had let go.
    Christian looked at it in disbelief and examined it...................

Anyone else see that tonight.
  • Options
    AndyS2992AndyS2992 Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Graceland wrote: »
    At the very end when Danny and Christian let go the rope Christians money bag dropped down to the ground while Danny`s stayed up even although he had let go.
    Christian looked at it in disbelief and examined it...................

Anyone else see that tonight.

Other way around ;-) Cristian's was the one that got stuck lol
  • Options
    GracelandGraceland Posts: 8,158
    Forum Member
    AndyS2992 wrote: »

It was Christian`s well that cleared that up. :D
  • Options
    nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member
    AndyS2992 wrote: »

He didn't need to hold it at all lol.
  • Options
    global chaosglobal chaos Posts: 576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nattoyaki wrote: »
    He didn't need to hold it at all lol.

In the online clip when that happened and Christian was acting incredulous Dimwit Danny said something like 'cos you tied a knot in it' and I think Chloe quickly jumped in with a 'no he didn't' :confused:

Make of that what you will but cud imply breaks a plenty, maybe even a shift at Tesco if he hasn't been sacked for shoddy time-keeping :p
  • Options
    nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member
    Seems likely they had toilet breaks, so there was probably a mechanism to hold the rope when they did...

Dodgy not announcing how long they had to hold it for to the viewers beforehand, but par for the course I guess...Sam finishes exactly on the very minute required. Imagine Chloe if she was a minute short after blowing a massive £100 for her suitcase :o
  • Options
    global chaosglobal chaos Posts: 576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agreed !! Think as viewers we should take it all with a big pinch of salt and enjoy for entertainment's sake! Go mad otherwise trying to figure all the whys and wherefores :D
  • Options
    doormousedoormouse Posts: 2,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nattoyaki wrote: »
    Seems likely they had toilet breaks, so there was probably a mechanism to hold the rope when they did...

Dodgy not announcing how long they had to hold it for to the viewers beforehand, but par for the course I guess...Sam finishes exactly on the very minute required. Imagine Chloe if she was a minute short after blowing a massive £100 for her suitcase :o

Ha ha, yes!! When she'd finished castigating Jack, of course.
  • Options
    Wayne_BWayne_B Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they are entitled to 5 minutes break per hour - well, that's what the Guiness book of records does. http://www.ndtv.com/offbeat/trio-watches-tv-for-87-straight-hours-breaks-guinness-record-548604