ITV HD recording football last night failed

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 238
Forum Member
Tried to record the England match last night, no show. Just looks like I forgot to set it up which I definitely did. Anybody else with that experience?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 153
    Forum Member
    Mine disappeared to, luckily I checked 10 minutes before start and re entered the recording
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    Probably due to the teletext channel being added yesterday - did the box add a channel at some point yesterday?

For some reason when the box autoscans it deletes all ITV HD recording.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 153
    Forum Member
    MIne did reboot on Tuesday, after I had set the football. I'll watch out for that
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    lrmulli wrote: »
    Probably due to the teletext channel being added yesterday - did the box add a channel at some point yesterday?

Ah thanks.

I did a scan yesterday, got one channel added and couldn't for the lifer of me see what it was !! :)

cheers
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    lrmulli wrote: »

That was it then. Thanks for the response
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gibbylinks wrote: »
    Ah thanks.

I did a scan yesterday, got one channel added and couldn't for the lifer of me see what it was !! :)

cheers

Me neither, went through list 3 times and just assumed teletext had always been there. Wish it told you what had been added.