Corrie 10/12/10: Dead Or Alive (Tram Week Day Five)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,361
Forum Member
✭✭✭
7.30 - Rita's cries for help continue - but will they go unheard?

8.30 - In the wake of the devastation, Becky sinks to new lows.

Meanwhile, will John's secret be discovered?

Elsewhere, will Tyrone discover who tore his family apart?

So, the week we have been looking forward to for months comes to an end. Who's dead, who's dying and just where is Deirdre & Gail!:D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you not think that it's a bit early? I know that you are desperate to start the corrie threads...but come on.....9.30am
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterdays was started at 6.30 in the morning. Its a big week so the intention is to get all the discussion in 1 thread rather than many (not that it works).

Who do you think will be leaving the cobbles tonight?
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Aw.let someone else have the thread today .Didnt you do one earlier in the week?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rubbish......if all of the corrie discussions was in one thread then I would agree with you but they are not, there are several threads re: corrie. It just seems really obvious to me that you are trying to get in there first and be the thread starter so the other person that usually starts the corrie episode threads can't start the thread. I know that this has been addressed before with you...I just thought I would add my opinion, that's all.

I don't know (I have tried my best to avoid the spoilers for these episodes) however I am really worried for Rita...I don't unerstand why no one is looking for her ( I know that she was supposed to be out for the night) but I'm sure that she saw someone on her way to the shop and told them that her friend was ill or something and that she was going for some chocolate in the kabin.
  • ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    Didn't Becky "sink to new lows" last night?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We dont know how much she has stolen though. I've avoided the spoilers so tonight will be a surprise. I hope rita is ok as well!
  • LaurawhittzLaurawhittz Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ::Adam:: wrote: »

my theory

perhaps something happens to Kylie like she gets trapped or something and Becky doesnt attempt save her so that her and steve can keep max. thats my thought anyway but might be way off the mark :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope nothing does happen to kylie a i think she'd grow into a good character.

On another note, Celebrity Juice Corrie special last night, saw a different side to Michelle and she came accross well, as did kirk & sunita
  • dan85dan85 Posts: 606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just don't let Pedro die!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pedro?
  • wallo mr slugwallo mr slug Posts: 9,734
    Forum Member
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    Aw.let someone else have the thread today .Didnt you do one earlier in the week?

Why does it matter so much who has this thread. I've been asking this question all wekk but I still haven;t had an answer! Does it make people feel important to have their name below a highly discussed thread or something?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As pyramidbread has reminded, it'll be the musical montage tonight!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    my theory

perhaps something happens to Kylie like she gets trapped or something and Becky doesnt attempt save her so that her and steve can keep max. thats my thought anyway but might be way off the mark :p

I dont think anything happens to kylie as I saw something in a magazine where becky was meeting her to hand over her latest installment of money to get max back
  • Debb1eDebb1e Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    bob.cryer wrote: »
    pedro?

Spanish for Peter.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course!
  • valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member
    I am really worried for Rita...I don't unerstand why no one is looking for her
    Especially that Nick knows she should be at home!
    Forum Member
    Why does it matter so much who has this thread. I've been asking this question all wekk but I still haven;t had an answer! Does it make people feel important to have their name below a highly discussed thread or something?

I have never started a thread. I am only too happy that others do!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aw, hope Rita is okay. Don't want Peter to die either :( but I'm guessing one of them will. Really couldn't care less about the whole Becky storyline, not with everything else that's going on this week. Tyrone and the Websters should be interesting though.

Can't believe it's Friday already, this week has been fantastic. Ready for more tears tonight, I think I've cried every night this week :cry:
    Forum Member
    ::Adam:: wrote: »

yes she is back to her old ways. This situation is a bit silly though. Unless something bad happens to Kylie, she is going to keep asking for more money forever and there is nothing Steve and Becky can do!
    Forum Member
    RockStars wrote: »
    Aw, hope Rita is okay. Don't want Peter to die either :( but I'm guessing one of them will. Really couldn't care less about the whole Becky storyline, not with everything else that's going on this week. Tyrone and the Websters should be interesting though.

Can't believe it's Friday already, this week has been fantastic. Ready for more tears tonight, I think I've cried every night this week :cry:

I think this week has flown by. It must be Corrie thats done that!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    valtimmy wrote: »
    yes she is back to her old ways. This situation is a bit silly though. Unless something bad happens to Kylie, she is going to keep asking for more money forever and there is nothing Steve and Becky can do!

They should send her round to see John Stape and ask him for some money.
  • Carol.WCarol.W Posts: 172
    Forum Member
    Really hope Peter and Rita live. :D
  • MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    RockStars wrote: »

Or alternatively someone trying to save Rita might die - Rita makes it out and they get crushed alive by some mint imperials?:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MARTYM8 wrote: »
    Or alternatively someone trying to save Rita might die - Rita makes it out and they get crushed alive by some mint imperials?:D

Haha that would be an unfortunate way to go :D

Good suggestion though, I'd never thought about that!
  • wildbenji64wildbenji64 Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to the episodes, but anyone else think this is just a tad melodramatic "Elsewhere, Sally and Kevin share a long, dark night of the souls" (from DS) :D.

I really don't think Peter will die, sadly I can't say the same about Rita :(.