Options

Katie Price...High time she gave it all up....

jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2151636/Katie-Price-ropes-doting-fianc-Leandro-Penna-launches-new-lingerie-range.html

I actually found these shots of her to be really Yucky and not in any way sexy or even glam. It is high time she gave up the semi naked shots IMHO.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    Here here, she is vile vile vile but unfortunately there are people who buy her trash.

I think it's funny how her boyfriend is using her. Makes a change as she is usually the one using people,

There is one thing that she is very talented at

Disasterous Marriages
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking at the photos of her new lingerie range, I honestly think she is taking the pis$ now.

It's the only reason I can think of that explains away the fact she appears to be wearing lingerie that consists of poorly designed, tacky, vile, cheap looking material guaranteed to glow in the dark - such is the dayglo colour - and give any hot blooded male an instant droop-on.
  • Options
    Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually quite like her :o I always have! She makes me laugh, and I love how she doesn't care what anybody thinks.

... please don't kill me! :eek:
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Different strokes for different folks, Hogs Head. You are entitled to like her. Just don't buy any of that ^^ lingerie :eek:
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh gosh, she will do anything for publicity for the stuff she flogs but this really is bad in so many ways:eek::eek: Do people actually buy her clothing range or is it all discounted after a few months and sold at bargain basement levels? Even then I would pass.
  • Options
    changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She targets her stuff very well and the girls that love her and love her stuff will also love this shoot and this underwear. To be honest, I think she's got a great figure (apart from enormoboobs) and having her hair off her face (haha, even in rollers!) suits her.

One of the better pics of her was this one http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/passtheremote/katie%20price%20alex%20reid%20divorce.jpg
    hair off face again.
  • Options
    Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    Different strokes for different folks, Hogs Head. You are entitled to like her. Just don't buy any of that ^^ lingerie :eek:

Don't worry, there's no chance of that! ;)
  • Options
    darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie Price was on Deal or No Deal, when she stated that she wouldn't mind having 250,000 in her box. Thought she passed that amount ages ago. :D
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blimey Leo! :eek: :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blimey Leo! :eek: :p

Yes I saw that earlier. Someone looks pleased to be there.

On KP I personally find her shoots tongue in cheek and fun. Like Changa said she targets her market very well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's got to be taking the piss. Can anyone think that looks good? I'm short, overweight, and have no money for posh designer gear and hair/make-up stylists...and yet I'm actually fairly confident that I look more attractive than she does. :eek:
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jules1000 wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2151636/Katie-Price-ropes-doting-fianc-Leandro-Penna-launches-new-lingerie-range.html

I actually found these shots of her to be really Yucky and not in any way sexy or even glam. It is high time she gave up the semi naked shots IMHO.

:eek::eek:Holy crap!
    You could have at least warned us!
    Leo's not exactly what you would call shy and retiring is he?
  • Options
    fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nyota wrote: »
    She's got to be taking the piss. Can anyone think that looks good? I'm short, overweight, and have no money for posh designer gear and hair/make-up stylists...and yet I'm actually fairly confident that I look more attractive than she does. :eek:

Yep, she does, and no tongue in cheek about it ;) she really needs to put her arseless,chicken legged self away and have a good scrub in the bath and take the pug face pup with her. Failing that at least get a bit more airbrushing to cover that grotesque chest.
    The only saving grace is that it is a still and therefore saved from the tranny/john wayne/tree trunk up your jacksie gait that she favours...but I suspect that delight will be included in her show and always good for a belly laugh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I LOVE KP. Like people said she targets her market VERY well. She's the queen of self promotion and she knows it. I also think that for a woman who's had 3 children she looks amazing, those undies will probably sell by the bucketload. Maybe those who find her to be tacky or 'vile' are not those she's intending to target. :)

Hahaha. Leo seems very excited, ;)
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MeMe122 wrote: »
    I LOVE KP. Like people said she targets her market VERY well. She's the queen of self promotion and she knows it. I also think that for a woman who's had 3 children she looks amazing, those undies will probably sell by the bucketload. Maybe those who find her to be tacky or 'vile' are not those she's intending to target. :)

Hahaha. Leo seems very excited, ;)

You do realise she's had an absolute shedload of surgery to look that "amazing" after 3 children?

Those photos are absolutely hideous. She's old, leathery and permatanned with football boobs, duck lips and a nasty tattoo. She sure thinks a lot of herself. So cheap and vulgar. How anybody can like or look up to her is beyond me.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok, don't kill me, but in relative terms - relative terms, I repeat :D - she looks much better here, cheap and tacky as she and the clothing are, than she does in the promo pics at the end of the article which are frighteningly awful.

Her hair, for eg. It's her worst feature and that it and she looks better with it in rollers speaks volumes about how awful it is when it's visible.

This is my fav pic - possibly summer equestrian wear since all that's missing is a horse.
  • Options
    NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Those boobs are foul. Time for a refund KP. You've been diddled.

Do blokes honestly find them sexy?
  • Options
    Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Oh FFS! Why doesn't she just get her gash out (again) and be done with it? :rolleyes:

I have always hated her with a passion - she stands for everything that is wrong with our society in my opinion - but I very rarely watch or even read anything about her these days and I feel SO much better for it :cool:
  • Options
    bbclassicsbbclassics Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    That is bloody gruesome

:p
  • Options
    sparkle22sparkle22 Posts: 1,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she looks very old for her age there are older celebs such as lizzie cundy & linda lusardi who look much better.
    She is addicted to fame like PA and can't let go.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Those boobs are foul. Time for a refund KP. You've been diddled.

Do blokes honestly find them sexy?

Considering that those 'boobs' are probably the richest boobs in Britain, I'd doubt she's rushing for a refund. She's made her entire career on them for the lads mags.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh FFS! Why doesn't she just get her gash out (again) and be done with it? :rolleyes:

I have always hated her with a passion - she stands for everything that is wrong with our society in my opinion - but I very rarely watch or even read anything about her these days and I feel SO much better for it :cool:

How're you feeling for clicking on this tread then? Hate is a very strong word for someone you don;t personally know.
  • Options
    NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Considering that those 'boobs' are probably the richest boobs in Britain, I'd doubt she's rushing for a refund. She's made her entire career on them for the lads mags.

They still look rank though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    You do realise she's had an absolute shedload of surgery to look that "amazing" after 3 children?

Those photos are absolutely hideous. She's old, leathery and permatanned with football boobs, duck lips and a nasty tattoo. She sure thinks a lot of herself. So cheap and vulgar. How anybody can like or look up to her is beyond me.

What's wrong with having surgery? It's not a crime, and if it makes HER happy then it's her choice. I think KP can look VERY beautiful, if she takes out the hair extensions, and hires a stylist.
  • Options
    fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In a circus freak way...and she is still despite all the money, dead eyed and miserable...still at least she has her performing monkey now. :yawn: