Options

Jeremy Kyle New Series

Comments

• Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone see the fit bird on today, she's made the news!
  • Options
    ubermanuberman Posts: 2,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched an episode, don't know if it was part of the new series but anyway he made a right fool out of his security men because a girl walked onto the stage, she was the sister of someone on stage, he made them both walk up to him and made them say they'd do better, really embarrassing cringy stuff.
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    Anyone see the fit bird on today, she's made the news!

I just came across that story :D
    An attractive, normal girl on Jeremy Kyle? Surely some mistake? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    creepy R Graham be all over that one then
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    I just came across that story :D
    An attractive, normal girl on Jeremy Kyle? Surely some mistake? :D

:o linky please?

for research purposes obvs.. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I thank you... yeah very attractive lady. Was she also articulate? I mean she's obviously a bit stupid but I guess we've all trusted someone we loved :/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes, spoke at normal volume, tone and answered exactly what was asked. Came across as completely genuine as opposed to the usual aimlessly shouting foul mouthed walking stick carrying DSS con merchants that are normally on
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, spoke at normal volume, tone and answered exactly what was asked. Came across as completely genuine as opposed to the usual aimlessly shouting foul mouthed walking stick carrying DSS con merchants that are normally on

Well I hope the research assistance that booked her hasn't been punished or sacked... a guest booking criteria refresher course would probably do.

I cannot imagine how slimy Kyle must have been... he must have been creaming his pants over her... not to mention the personal space invader genius Graham
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Justabloke wrote: »
    Well I hope the research assistance that booked her hasn't been punished or sacked... a guest booking criteria refresher course would probably do.

I cannot imagine how slimy Kyle must have been... he must have been creaming his pants over her... not to mention the personal space invader genius Graham

Oh he was full slime mode on, intently listening and actually repeating the responses to prove he listened as for R Graham , crikey I think he shaved his Gary-Glitter-Goatee for this one before leaning in with there there my dear
  • Options
    Paul WilsonPaul Wilson Posts: 5,108
    Forum Member
    Did anyone happen to see the young girl that whacked him one this week? That I've gotta see!
  • Options
    WhyIsTVSoAwfulWhyIsTVSoAwful Posts: 608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh he was full slime mode on, intently listening and actually repeating the responses to prove he listened as for R Graham , crikey I think he shaved his Gary-Glitter-Goatee for this one before leaning in with there there my dear

Who's 'R Graham'? :confused:
  • Options
    LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    Who's 'R Graham'? :confused:

For the past 10 years Graham has been the Director of After Care on ITV’s Jeremy Kyle Show, dispensing advice on issues ranging from Anxiety, and Depression to Substance Misuse and Eating disorders. However, his primary responsibility is to manage the shows guest welfare service programme which provides a professional support and advisory service for everyone that appears on the show.

http://www.grahamstanier.com/jeremy-kyle/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always chuckle at the words during the breaks 'The Jeremey Kyle Show... Bringing People together'

Yeah right!

Only to have a fight with. :D
  • Options
    intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    Neil_N wrote: »
    The question is, the lie detector isn't accurate. If it was, why does no court in the land use it. This is the land of back-handers and deception.

Exactly they try to claim it is 96%(?) percent accurate when this has been disproved. But even going by that logic it would still mean 4% would be inaccurate and yet I have never once saw this being mentioned as a possibility
  • Options
    WhyIsTVSoAwfulWhyIsTVSoAwful Posts: 608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly they try to claim it is 96%(?) percent accurate when this has been disproved. But even going by that logic it would still mean 4% would be inaccurate and yet I have never once saw this being mentioned as a possibility

Having said that though, and I'm no supporter of the lie detector myself, but the ones revealed to have been lying almost ALWAYS act falsely and unconvincingly in their attempts to deny it and pretend to cry - producing no tears whatsoever. A few times they even admit it right after the result.
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member

Yeah, and Kyle always used to sneer "Oh so youre one of the 4% are you?" when that could actually be quite possible I think :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    has anyone seen all the "talking heads" drawn from the ITV glitterati saying how much they're looking forward to celebrating his 10 years on ITV? what a horrifying prospect.
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You know the stock phrases they come out with (not Jeremy, the guests) such as "obviously" "love him/her to bits or to pieces" and the one who kept saying "basically" like a parrot?

What a lot of chavs do is post "X or Y is "my world" - usually their latest child by somebody they aren't married to. Just like Dan Osborne has tweeted about Jacqueline Jossa and his 2 children.
  • Options
    ArrowArrow Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    Why are ITV back to showing repeats again? Mondays episode was so old, it wasn't even available in HD! The way they screen the new episodes is absurd. Obviously trying to string them out.
  • Options
    Neil_NNeil_N Posts: 6,026
    Forum Member
    Arrow wrote: »
    Why are ITV back to showing repeats again? Mondays episode was so old, it wasn't even available in HD! The way they screen the new episodes is absurd. Obviously trying to string them out.

Summer holidays I guess? What gets me is ITV2, same few episodes on a loop.
  • Options
    AngelDollAngelDoll Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    I'm watching with renewed interest today. He's coming down hard on the cheaters isn't he? :p
  • Options
    best boybest boy Posts: 836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You know the stock phrases they come out with (not Jeremy, the guests) such as "obviously" "love him/her to bits or to pieces" and the one who kept saying "basically" like a parrot?

What a lot of chavs do is post "X or Y is "my world" - usually their latest child by somebody they aren't married to. Just like Dan Osborne has tweeted about Jacqueline Jossa and his 2 children.

"You've brought me on national television."

"I love the bones of you."

"I swear down..."

and other chav-speak.
  • Options
    JSemple3JSemple3 Posts: 8,652
    Forum Member
    You have to be kidding me! Darth vader's back.............sorry I meant Julie yet again!
  • Options
    bookboxerbookboxer Posts: 1,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JSemple3 wrote: »
    You have to be kidding me! Darth vader's back.............sorry I meant Julie yet again!

Didn't Jeremy Kyle say she would never be allowed back?

It's reached the point where they are too desperate for "guests". They need to either cancel the show or go down the Jerry Springer route and play the whole thing for laughs.