Options

Who switched off?

2»

Comments

• Options
    2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm watching it on catch up. I couldn't be bothered to switch it on last night after finding out Joey was doing yet another boring trial, and have now found out hes doing the live trial which is dull as hell. This is a right boring show this year. I wish people who vote would vote for someone else. :mad:

I think that when someone has done a trial then they should be exempt from the next one. It's sooo dreary :yawn:

And what's all this ''wowing the nation'' REALLY???????:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did, I'm sick of the Joey show.

Me too and I'm thoroughly fed up with this trend of one celeb being enabled to hog the camera via the trials for the first week or so. I suspect its the fault of the obsessed towie fans who cannot get enough of him (whoever he is when it's at home) and who probably find it quite a challenge in itself to dial a phone number with so many digits in it...:rolleyes:

These days though I would not be surprised if the agents of these people have anything to do with them being 'the most voted for' in the initial week or so...aka Flanagan, Da Campo,....

Also while I like Rebecca, I cannot understand why she is even in the show if she cannot do the trials. Is she allergic to everything? is she vegie and cannot eat bugs? does she have phobias about the dark/rats?
  • Options
    nats18nats18 Posts: 8,215
    Forum Member
    I've not watched since Thursday. Was going to catch up but I've gone off towie so a spinoff of that doesn't really appeal to me. I suppose I could fast forward through Joeys stuff should get the three shows done in 5 minutes then.
    I don't even blame Joey as he obviously plays a part and it's the editors/publics fault that it works for him.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aggielane wrote: »
    I haven't turned off yet but I have been told off by my hubby for swearing at the TV screen.

:D:D

I wouldn't switch off. But the kitty cat was happy to get showered with extra cuddles :D
  • Options
    hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did, I'm sick of the Joey show.

Watched till day 3 when it all be came waaaaaay to predictable and haven`t tuned in since. Have been popping in here from time to time to catch up, shake my head , sigh and pop out again.

Another reality telly programme ruined!!:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    I'm only watching for Vincentisms because he cracks me up. I fast forward the other bits because from what I've seen the others don't really do anything and I don't like the BTTs .
  • Options
    CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I record the show and watch it about 20 minutes after it officially starts so I can fast forward the adverts and long winded stuff. I used up my minutes skipping through the bush tucker trial.
    It's not even just because it was Joey but because he makes the trials so bleemin boring
  • Options
    Fred E StarFred E Star Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's not the case this time round.

People voted for the other campers as they were useless at doing trials, so wanted to make them suffer. Joey proved from the off that they didn't phase him so it would be pointless to waste money on voting for him to give him a hard time.

It's his fans and people who like him that are taking the time to dial this year.
    Butterface wrote: »
    Forgive me for disagreeing but the public are voting for him to get covered in bugs every night because they DON'T like him !
    The same happened to Helen Flanagan, Gillian McKeith, Natalie Appleton - who were very unpopular. They got voted to do trials night after night.