Options

Big Brother to kick the winner out we've voted for tonight?

SpyInsiderSpyInsider Posts: 502
Forum Member
✭✭
In tonight’s live programme, the housemates will receive a big surprise when Big Brother reveals that as part of this week’s Timebomb twist, the public have been voting.

The public has been voting since Tuesday night for who they think should be the winner of Big Brother 2015 in a poll via the Official Big Brother Channel 5 phone app.

However, popularity comes ‘with a price’, Big Brother revealed and the winner of the poll will be faced with a difficult decision to make which could potentially jeopardise his or her position in the house.

Source: http://www.twitcelebgossip.com/14491-big-brother-2015-did-you-vote-for-your-winner-they-could-be-kicked-out-tonight/ | TwitCelebGossip

They better not do anything stupid... Should of voted for someone i hate.. :blush:

Comments

• Options
    ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    Up for eviction?
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SpyInsider wrote: »
    In tonight’s live programme, the housemates will receive a big surprise when Big Brother reveals that as part of this week’s Timebomb twist.

The public has been voting since Tuesday night for who they think should be the winner of Big Brother 2015 in a poll via the Official Big Brother Channel 5 phone app.

However, popularity comes ‘with a price’, Big Brother revealed and the winner of the poll will be faced with a difficult decision to make which could potentially jeopardise his or her position in the house.

Source: http://www.twitcelebgossip.com/14491-big-brother-2015-did-you-vote-for-your-winner-they-could-be-kicked-out-tonight/ | TwitCelebGossip

They better not do anything stupid... Should of voted for someone i hate.. :blush:

So the winner of the poll 's position could be jeopardise, if it's Jack then he may well need to use his passes up quicker than he thought .Could it be like Jale last year... he faces the public vote every week until he is the winner or the public have a change of heart ..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zadeth wrote: »
    Up for eviction?

Possibly. I don't think they should mess with the public like this though... They can't afford to loose anymore viewers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    erin_p wrote: »
    So the winner of the poll 's position could be jeopardise, if it's Jack then he may well need to use his passes up quicker than he thought .Could it be like Jale last year... he faces the public vote every week .

Yeah, think Jack and Aaron are two of the 'favourite' housemates this year. Glad Jack has the pass though.
  • Options
    Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think they would evict the most popular housemate or penalise the most popular housemate either making a mockery of the vote but I do think he or she will have to make some decision.

After all if bb did evict who we voted for,the great British public would never vote again not trusting bb.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,119
    Forum Member
    The producers really haven't thought this through properly.

"Vote for your choice of winner and put them in a tough spot that may jeopardise their time in the house."
    "Okay then!" *derp face*
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The producers really haven't thought this through properly.

"Vote for your choice of winner and put them in a tough spot that may jeopardise their time in the house."
    "Okay then!" *derp face*

if anyone has any sense they will not vote for their favourite!
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »
    Or vote at all for that matter. ;-)
  • Options
    Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We will see tonight but we all know that todays "winner" might not be the same housemate in 2 weeks time depending on their actions in the house.

Cant wait to see what will happen though.
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just seen this tweet when I was on Marcus Bentley's twitter
    Altogether Big Bro @ukbigbrother14 · 57m 57 minutes ago
    So tonight is the FINAL of Big Brother: TimeBomb, but it's not really! Big Brother has fast forwarded time to the final for a live twist!

I would love that to be true ...
  • Options
    itunesfestival2itunesfestival2 Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The winner is asked to either stay on to the final for immunity, or take away the prize fund and leave the house straight away?
  • Options
    KingsyKingsy Posts: 1,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt the winner will have anything bad happen to them. Maybe they'll have to choose one housemate to be exempt from winning the prize money, i.e. prevent them from winning. That'd be interesting.
  • Options
    PhoebicaPhoebica Posts: 2,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'm pretty sure they won't be evicted. It probably won't be as dramatic as they're making up. Probably something like that person is up for eviction or they have the chance to choose someone to swap with but that person will be up for eviction for the duration of the show.

BB wouldn't be stupid enough to evict a popular housemate after 3 days!
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I,m at the stage I don't think I'll bother voting :confused:
  • Options
    MadeInHarryMadeInHarry Posts: 825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pick someone up for eviction every week or pick themselves.
  • Options
    PhoebicaPhoebica Posts: 2,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's an odd one because you don't want to vote for your favourite housemate incase it's something bad. But you don't want to vote for an annoying one incase it's a ticket to the final or something. Think we should all just go down the middle and vote for Joel.
  • Options
    whowho Posts: 929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, think Jack and Aaron are two of the 'favourite' housemates this year. Glad Jack has the pass though.

and what exactly has jack done to deserve being favourite to win or be kept in.... let me help you out here...........................nothing. he wasn't shown in the H.L.so why should he be kept.....boot him out although even if he was highest in the poll the producers won't let this happen as they seem to already have picked who they want to win.
  • Options
    09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I voted for Adjoa who's actually my fave because I'm pretty sure they won't do anything bad to whoever is the early favourite on this poll.

I think it'll be something like they'll have to nominate or maybe even evict someone but I doubt even the latter. Idk what it could be though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 141
    Forum Member
    Probably offered a percentage of the prize money. Take it and leave option.
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    this show is just getting ridiculous. all these 'twists' put me off watching at all to be honest.
    'power trip' is a prime example of how a series can be ruined purely down to producer interference.
  • Options
    bb2011fanbb2011fan Posts: 2,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could be something not that big such as they become head of house and have to nominate the people facing eviction next week? I don't really want it to be that but I don't care too much if it is
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yea, realise that now :blush: haha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    who wrote: »
    and what exactly has jack done to deserve being favourite to win or be kept in.... let me help you out here...........................nothing. he wasn't shown in the H.L.so why should he be kept.....boot him out although even if he was highest in the poll the producers won't let this happen as they seem to already have picked who they want to win.

Not sure, just a loveable character.

Bookies seem to like him too with over 62% of all bets taken by Ladbrokes are for him: http://www.twitcelebgossip.com/14499-big-brother-2015-jack-mcdermott-this-years-early-favourite-housemate/
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or vote at all for that matter. ;-)

I can't believe there are people actually voting, they don't even know what they are voting for. The show is making people look really stupid to be honest.
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, realise that now :blush: haha

lol i thought that as soon as it was announced !