yawn another come back!!

Ryeboy123Ryeboy123 Posts: 1,085
Forum Member
✭✭✭
emily midddlemas is back this year!!! i am sick to death of the same people coming back! having said that i did like emily

Comments

• Harrison_FisherHarrison_Fisher Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    Ryeboy123 wrote: »
    emily midddlemas is back this year!!! i am sick to death of the same people coming back! having said that i did like emily

I'm so happy to hear this! She's an awesome and can actually write songs too. I have her EP. Hope she does even better on XF this time round
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would bn anyone from returning to these type of shows. I want to see new talent, and not re-hashed who were no good in the first place.
  • lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HOW do you know she is coming back
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I went and listened to her EP, and in terms of being a song writer she's really good. She's an awful live performer though. Her six chair challenge performance was awful. I mean, if she makes it to the live shows then the talent pool (in terms of voice) must be very low this year. It's the same with people like Melanie McCabe and Chloe from last year. Those two have very good voices, but if you go to any decent open mic night in London you can see people who are even younger than them and a million times better. When you look at those two it's just a voice, there's know artist identity there.
  • Diceroll_81Diceroll_81 Posts: 904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would bn anyone from returning to these type of shows. I want to see new talent, and not re-hashed who were no good in the first place.

I think the problem is that they are running out of decent contestants after 13 years. Since the uk is only a small country, and the number of people willing to audition is dwindling every year, the producers must feel like they have to keep rejected contestants on 'standby' for future years in case they don't get enough new ones.
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the problem is that they are running out of decent contestants after 13 years. Since the uk is only a small country, and the number of people willing to audition is dwindling every year, the producers must feel like they have to keep rejected contestants on 'standby' for future years in case they don't get enough new ones.

You may be right, but surely if there are thousands of people applying they should be able to find enough fresh talent to take part each year.
  • jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member

Wait, aren't you the one who's always praising and loving Fleur East when she was a returning contestant from the group Addictiv Ladies? I find this seriously amusing XD
  • JohnStannardJohnStannard Posts: 7,649
    Forum Member
    interesting
  • mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member

i could have sworn i have seen you say on more than one occasion you would like to see jennifer and kerri-anne from last year try again

so is it only acts you dont like that should be banned from returning ?
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimik1uk wrote: »
    i could have sworn i have seen you say on more than one occasion you would like to see jennifer and kerri-anne from last year try again

so is it only acts you dont like that should be banned from returning ?

Spot on! :)

As for Emily... Thats awesome. She is great.