Options

good tattooist/piercing place in brum?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 614
Forum Member
✭✭
hi again!

im going into birmingham city centre tomorrw (s'my birthday :D) and i want to get my ear (cartilage) pierced. does anyone know a good, reputable place to get it done thats walking distance to new street/bull ring?

thank you :)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Oasis is where I got my piercing done, very professional job, didn't hurt, didn't get infected.

You can find it by going down the road from the bullring where The Pavillions are (on the way to Argos and the Academy) and just follow the market stalls and it's around there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    |Stefan wrote: »
    The Oasis is where I got my piercing done, very professional job, didn't hurt, didn't get infected.

You can find it by going down the road from the bullring where The Pavillions are (on the way to Argos and the Academy) and just follow the market stalls and it's around there.

Thank you :D
  • Options
    LadyFluffLadyFluff Posts: 481
    Forum Member
    good Gods, I misread the title as
    good tattooist/piercing place in bum?

:o:eek:
  • Options
    Miss HavershamMiss Haversham Posts: 877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please please please make sure that you check out the actual work of the artist that will be working on you, my sister went to one in London and I don't believe she did much homework and her tattoo and that of our friend looked like the drawing had been done by crayon by a five year old - terrible, terrible work

Make sure that you are confident and that they as an artist take pride in what they do - if they are not precious about their work they wont give a toss about what it looks like on you
  • Options
    burton07burton07 Posts: 10,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LadyFluff wrote: »

So did I!!!!!!:D
  • Options
    izanamiizanami Posts: 2,788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LadyFluff wrote: »

Glad I wasn't the only one!
  • Options
    richard craniumrichard cranium Posts: 4,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why don't you give your Birthday money to charity and NOT mulitate your pretty ear(s) ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know someone who got their belly button pierced there a few years back. Think she was happy with it, didn't get infected or anything nasty and it wasn't expensive either. She did faint when she came out though :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yep, Oasis have been doing piercings for years. You'll be fine there.

I had mine done about 10 years ago - no infection but it did hurt. I couldn't sleep on it for about 6 weeks. Then my boss moaned about me wearing it in the restaurant I worked at (4* hotel so a bit snobby about that sort of thing) so I had to take it out and never bothered to put it back in again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thanks again, I did go there and it all went fine, after spending about 20 minutes loitering outside trying to work up the courage to do it :D
    Why don't you give your Birthday money to charity and NOT mulitate your pretty ear(s) ?

Because I didn't get any birthday money, and I'll spend my own hard-earned cash on mutilating myself however I please.
    Yep, Oasis have been doing piercings for years. You'll be fine there.

I had mine done about 10 years ago - no infection but it did hurt. I couldn't sleep on it for about 6 weeks. Then my boss moaned about me wearing it in the restaurant I worked at (4* hotel so a bit snobby about that sort of thing) so I had to take it out and never bothered to put it back in again.

It does hurt! Luckily I have long hair which covers it up if needs be, but it looks really cool. :D