Anyone watching The Finder

julie2009julie2009 Posts: 4,711
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Not sure if there is already a thread about this show which is shown on a Wednesday night around 10.00am on Universal.
It is made by the same team as Bones.

Michael Duncan-Clarke some may remember from the Green Mile is the star of this show. He is a friend of the person who refers to himself as the "finder". His one-liners and wittiness make this a show to be watched.

Comments

• claymore74claymore74 Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did watch the Bones 'cross-over' ep and thought it might be interesting, so I was going to watch it but given that it's been cancelled already I'm not going to bother. (too many other programs to watch)
  • MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    claymore74 wrote: »
    I did watch the Bones 'cross-over' ep and thought it might be interesting, so I was going to watch it but given that it's been cancelled already I'm not going to bother. (too many other programs to watch)

This.
  • Allan_MorseAllan_Morse Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    I am enjoying it.
  • MoontakerMoontaker Posts: 3,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched the first episode but found it bland and predictable.
  • fenlanderfenlander Posts: 2,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gets better. Ends badly.
  • Miss HavershamMiss Haversham Posts: 877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's been cancelled???

I've seen the series and quite liked it, good filler during summer whilst awaiting the return of my usual favourites, ah well, time to find something else!
  • daclickdaclick Posts: 3,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm watching nit giving it my all though as I know its been cancelled
  • RickyBarbyRickyBarby Posts: 5,902
    Forum Member
    I am and love it but sad news today that Michael Clarke Duncan has died,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RIP :cry:
    Forum Member
    Will The Finder be on this week?
  • ScarletStarletScarletStarlet Posts: 2,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RickyBarby wrote: »
    Will The Finder be on this week?

They've just trailered it on Universal, but the news has only just been released tonight, so who knows?
  • Callum CollumCallum Collum Posts: 4,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sad news about Michael. I've been enjoying his work on the show.
    Forum Member
    nayer wrote: »
    No i have not seen can you recast it.

Thanks.

No as it got axed after one season.
  • julie2009julie2009 Posts: 4,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So sad to hear about Michael Duncan Clarke - he is a brilliant actor in this show.

Didn't even realise he had been ill.

RIP Michael you were on the best
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,145
    Forum Member
    Very sad, he made the show really - a good balance to the other characters! Love the finder though, it's a good show and such a shame it was axed.
  • Simone17Simone17 Posts: 944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bazaar1 wrote: »
    Very sad, he made the show really - a good balance to the other characters! Love the finder though, it's a good show and such a shame it was axed.

Agreed
  • julie2009julie2009 Posts: 4,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder will they show the episode of The Finder tonight or make a tribute to the late Michael Clarke Duncan at the end of the credits.

Still can't believe it.
  • LucyDTrymLucyDTrym Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's been cancelled???

I've seen the series and quite liked it, good filler during summer whilst awaiting the return of my usual favourites, ah well, time to find something else!

Yep cancelled cant believe it, i quite enjoy it although its sad one of the stars has died this week Michael Clarke Duncan died this week he was one of my favorite actors.

I thought the format was good, but it is over. Poo.

I am enjoying the The Gifted Man too and that is cancelled. Makes you wonder if there is any point in watching US shows, with Harrys Law being axed as well.
  • sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LucyDTrym wrote: »
    Yep cancelled cant believe it, i quite enjoy it although its sad one of the stars has died this week Michael Clarke Duncan died this week he was one of my favorite actors.

I am enjoying the The Gifted Man too and that is cancelled. Makes you wonder if there is any point in watching US shows, with Harrys Law being axed as well.[/QUote

Wasn't wowed by The Finder but I loved Michael Clarke Duncan. Best thing in it. RIP Big Man.

love The Gifted Man. Shame that's it. Tough audience the USA. How many bums on seats do they need for hit show :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sofakat wrote: »

I am enjoying the The Gifted Man too and that is cancelled. Makes you wonder if there is any point in watching US shows, with Harrys Law being axed as well.[/QUote

Wasn't wowed by The Finder but I loved Michael Clarke Duncan. Best thing in it. RIP Big Man.

love The Gifted Man. Shame that's it. Tough audience the USA. How many bums on seats do they need for hit show :eek:

Yeh i wonder too, and what is their rationale. Now before i start to watch a series i check to see if it is taken up or not. I only carried on with Gifted Man as I like the storys and it suits my taste, and its different.

It did have good enough viewings but not enough. CUT....:(
    Do you watch Hart of Dixie, thats good too, but thankfully been picked up for second series, and Touch too.

I catch up on Project Free TV.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,145
    Forum Member
    sofakat wrote: »

Yeh i wonder too, and what is their rationale. Now before i start to watch a series i check to see if it is taken up or not. I only carried on with Gifted Man as I like the storys and it suits my taste, and its different.

It did have good enough viewings but not enough. CUT....:(
    Do you watch Hart of Dixie, thats good too, but thankfully been picked up for second series, and Touch too.

I catch up on Project Free TV.

Love hart of Dixie, real fluff that make you feel good!
  • jaimeswjaimesw Posts: 1,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched the first 6 episodes then decided this was as good as it gets, so stopped watching!
  • DeccomajorDeccomajor Posts: 462
    Forum Member
    Watch the series when it aired in the U.S, i thought it was really good and was disappointed when it ended though was'nt the best ending but seeing as it was cancelled they had to wrap it up some how, sad to hear of MCD death, he was a good actor and a gentle giant.
  • White MonkWhite Monk Posts: 726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thought I'd bump this thread to see if anyone could shed light on my query.

Watched episode 1 on Universal last night and assumed that episode 2 would be next, but next week's double bill on Saturday is episode 3 and 4.

Just wondered why no episode 2 :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    White Monk wrote: »
    Thought I'd bump this thread to see if anyone could shed light on my query.

Watched episode 1 on Universal last night and assumed that episode 2 would be next, but next week's double bill on Saturday is episode 3 and 4.

Just wondered why no episode 2 :confused:

Not sure they have done that before though its rather irritating.

I cant understand why it didnt get another series i really enjoyed it.

Anyway you can watch Episode 2 on PROJECT FREE TV i am sure they have the complete series on there.