Favourite female weather forecasters/presenters

2»

Comments

• WmsheepWmsheep Posts: 388
    Forum Member
    a +1 here for Dianne Oxberry on BBC Northewst (tho an honourable mention has to go to Eno Eruotor and her collection of fek me shoes.)

Elsewhere in the UK, I would have to say Sara Blizzard and Mel Coles in the East Mids get a vote each.
  • Old BlokeOld Bloke Posts: 1,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I like Wendy - has some lucky so-and-so got her pregnant?

Busted!! ;-)
  • OsusanaOsusana Posts: 7,509
    Forum Member
    Wmsheep wrote: »
    a +1 here for Dianne Oxberry on BBC Northewst (tho an honourable mention has to go to Eno Eruotor and her collection of fek me shoes.)

Elsewhere in the UK, I would have to say Sara Blizzard and Mel Coles in the East Mids get a vote each.

Dianne seems like a nice person but she definitely needs to eat a few pies - she is SO thin.
    As for Eno - the worst weather presenter in the world EVER, she cannot pronounce most of place names, trips over all her words and says things like "we can expect lots of precipitation of rain" - just terrible
  • CherylFanCherylFan Posts: 1,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Westy2 wrote: »
    Rebecca reminds me of Sophie Ellis Bextor.

Not a Shefali fan then?

No. I find her dress sense curiously off putting. ?.
  • Glawster2002Glawster2002 Posts: 15,211
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Carol Kirkwood (Obviously)

Here in the Points West region we are lucky as we have either Holly Green and Bee Tucker with the local BBC Breakfast forecast. :)
  • 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Osusana wrote: »
    Dianne seems like a nice person but she definitely needs to eat a few pies - she is SO thin.

I used to think that Look East's Julie & Alex were the thinnest weather presenters out there, Julie especially. Alex is now having a baby but Julie looks like she needs a good feed :)
  • ProgRockerProgRocker Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    80sfan wrote: »
    I used to think that Look East's Julie & Alex were the thinnest weather presenters out there, Julie especially. Alex is now having a baby but Julie looks like she needs a good feed :)

I did wonder if Alex was expecting! Noticed a slight bulge a month or 2 ago.
  • 2Legit2Quit2Legit2Quit Posts: 4,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda Houston. :)
    She mainly does Anglia weather but she's done the national weather a lot recently:

http://youtu.be/s_7k06iOr2I?list=LL2M_KtBqQuTIEBPdXGGG2LQ
  • Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CherylFan wrote: »
    No. I find her dress sense curiously off putting. ?.

Some of the stuff seems crumpled, we've found.

There is one outfit that really looks unflattering on her.
  • Martyn1Martyn1 Posts: 576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Granada's Kerrie has been a fave of mine for a long time....I liked here from the days of when she was a Leeds doing continuity for GMG North regions during the spinning blue ITV hearts era!
  • Kiko H FanKiko H Fan Posts: 6,546
    Forum Member
    Derek Brockway.
  • mazzy50mazzy50 Posts: 13,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Westy2 wrote: »
    Rebecca reminds me of Sophie Ellis Bextor.

Not a Shefali fan then?

I don't dislike the girl by any means, but some of her outfit choices leave me speechless. Has anyone else clocked what she is wearing this evening? :confused::o

I know life shouldn't be about how you look (and Shefali herself looks fine), but seriously - those clothes.......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    The fellas in the north east used to drool over Trai Anfield on Look North. She left a few years ago and was replaced with Hannah Bayman, who I don't think has been as popular.
  • Andy23Andy23 Posts: 15,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe there has been no mention of Lisa Gallagher on Look North so far.
  • Allan_MorseAllan_Morse Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    Behnaz Akhtar ,BBC Wales weathergirl
  • chopsimchopsim Posts: 3,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Becky Jago on Anglia TV.