Frankie - BBC series

12345679»

Comments

• IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As if she wouldn't have reported the confrontation with the doctor/stalker.
  • Daisy_DukeDaisy_Duke Posts: 1,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know how she'll manage to keep that secret anyway, both her fancy men are at the house, they saw Zoe coming out, which would get them wondering, then soon enough they'll notice the broken glass in the door/window where she broke in.

I'm glad to say that at last I have some sympathy with the Zoe character though, because up until then I couldn't see the point of her. She reminded me very much of a nasty woman I used to work with, who tried to make my life hell. I wonder if she had similar problems at home.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Is anyone watching now? If so what was the song that Frankie turned up on the radio in the morning after Andy stayed over? :)

Hi JumptheQueue - the song on the Radio that Frankie turned up was 'Move a little faster' by Dionne Bromfield
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8guPgfsDNI

I have quite enjoyed watching this series.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    grumpyscot wrote: »
    Dear BBC - please note that car alarms do not make a noise when you lock and unlock a car these days. Manufacturers stopped that years ago, and the Alfa Romeo certainly does not make a noise when you use the remote key.

I know I'm a bit late., but - just to set the record straight Alfas do currently make a noise when you lock and unlock the car. (I own one.)

I did like the series, hope it comes back for a second season.
  • alsmamaalsmama Posts: 4,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know if there will be a 2nd series? I quite liked it except for F being a bit too perfect.
  • Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alsmama wrote: »
    Anyone know if there will be a 2nd series? I quite liked it except for F being a bit too perfect.

Going by ratings alone, no it won't be returning but then again miracles can happen.
  • Sideburns57Sideburns57 Posts: 2,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched all 6 over 2 nights. Thought it was excellent - and they are pulling ti?! Madness.