Options

getting a coach into england

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 614
Forum Member
✭✭
hi,

was thinking about going on a wee coach journey into europe for a few days, i was just wondering about coming back into england, what checks do they do? because in italy i got the coach from holland and as i was the only original passenger, i was made to leave the coach and unpack everything :mad: is this likely to happen coming across the channel? am a bit nervous lol.

Comments

• Options
    bob fossilbob fossil Posts: 941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why what are going to do? If you aren't going to break the law you haven't got anything to worry about have you?

Come on, out with it, let's be having you, eh? eh? eh? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bob fossil wrote: »
    Why what are going to do? If you aren't going to break the law you haven't got anything to worry about have you?

Come on, out with it, let's be having you, eh? eh? eh? :D

lol, no nothing like that! i dont have anything illegal to worry about, more embarrassment about holding it up for an hour, and being made to feel like a crim just because im coming from holland!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Johnnycash wrote: »
    lol, no nothing like that! i dont have anything illegal to worry about, more embarrassment about holding it up for an hour, and being made to feel like a crim just because im coming from holland!!

Aha, Holland eh? Amsterdam is it? Got you bang to rights chummy.

Actually if you're anything like me you'll get stopped going out, while you're there and on the way back. Perhaps I just look like a dodgy character :(

Have a nice time anyway mate ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bob fossil wrote: »
    Aha, Holland eh? Amsterdam is it? Got you bang to rights chummy.

Actually if you're anything like me you'll get stopped going out, while you're there and on the way back. Perhaps I just look like a dodgy character :(

Have a nice time anyway mate ;)

It may or may not be Amsterdam :p And if that's the case I'll definately get stopped, I look a bit shady myself. Perhaps I'll reconsider and go to Margate or somewhere instead!
  • Options
    PlaccybagPlaccybag Posts: 265
    Forum Member
    If your that desperate for some good weed, post it to yourself whilst in Amsterdam ;)

Don't use your own name though
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Try the Isle of Wight if you fancy abroad, I've been there a few times and not had any trouble
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most dodgy advice thread of the year goes to...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most dodgy advice thread of the year goes to...

Was it me? :o The Isle of Wight is a lovely place, honest :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yay, i finally won something :D

What i suggested has been tried and tested ;)

I kinda thought thats what the OP was hinting at, if he had nothing to hide, why worry?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm a she and I can categorically state that I'm not smuggling drugs back into england, just to make it clear!!

I'm more worried that I'll still be, um, suffering the effects from them by the time I get on the coach, can that get me into trouble?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    My apologies Johnnycash. Didn't mean to make you out to be a modern day Howard Marks :D

Being under the influence shouldn't be a problem, they probably expect it to be honest.

Room for one more? :D