Xbox 360 Play and Charge/ Wireless Network Adapter

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've rebought the 360 because I missed out on so many games that I wanted to play and I seen it with two games for £50 ( I only sold it in the first place to pay towards a WiiU and how well that worked out :cry:)

Anyway I'm looking to get a Play and Charge Kit to save on Batteries in the long run and a Wireless Network Adaptor because getting one is preferable to DIYing a bunch holes in my ceiling/floors (the 360 is going in my bedroom) What price range should I expect to pay for each item?

I'm thinking of heading to the local Asda and seeing if they have any on offer, on account of them now selling Xbox one stuff, but I wouldn't know what a good price is

Comments

• gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thomas2400 wrote: »
    I've rebought the 360 because I missed out on so many games that I wanted to play and I seen it with two games for £50 ( I only sold it in the first place to pay towards a WiiU and how well that worked out :cry:)

Anyway I'm looking to get a Play and Charge Kit to save on Batteries in the long run and a Wireless Network Adaptor because getting one is preferable to DIYing a bunch holes in my ceiling/floors (the 360 is going in my bedroom) What price range should I expect to pay for each item?

I'm thinking of heading to the local Asda and seeing if they have any on offer, on account of them now selling Xbox one stuff, but I wouldn't know what a good price is

the play and charge kits are £15 and i could never get the wireless adaptor to work....

if you want i will sell you a mint condition Halo Reach slim 360 with a chrome pad (no battery pack) for £60

edit..you have bought it already sorry
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    never mind
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the play and charge kits are £15 and i could never get the wireless adaptor to work....

if you want i will sell you a mint condition Halo Reach slim 360 with a chrome pad (no battery pack) for £60

edit..you have bought it already sorry

I'd be willing to pay that for play and charge, hopefully the adaptor will cost about the same
  • gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    How about using rechargeable AA batteries.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be willing to pay that for play and charge, hopefully the adaptor will cost about the same

Grainger Bootle has them
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

the titles on the U are far superior to anything on the XB1...and PS4..maybe with Bloodbourne and MK X being the best games so far..