Options

peter reveals why katie was NEVER his type?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i dont particularly like either of them but at least shes honest, he makes out hes madly in love with her one minute and says crap like this the next, she once said she ended up on antidepressents being married to him, noone knows what goes on in the privacy of a marriage (when the reality show cameras have stopped rolling anyway!) he always struck me as being too perfect, at least she was honest, he had his 15 minutes of fame out of her well and truly, he would still be a hasbeen if he hadnt met her on im a celeb, hes now wealthy and has two fantastic kids, his music career has also improved (if only slightly!) he should stop bleating and count his blessings, hes the one who left her after all, he went on this morning saying he couldnt say anything, so why was he there? he couldnt say anything because he knew he could make far more money by biding his time, which is exactly what hes done, alex is by far a nicer guy and as pete says she was never his type he should find someone who is and stop licking his wounds
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    I know plenty of men who have married women who definitely aren't their type. They get tricked/bullied into it. Men ARE stupid. They don't appreciate women as actual human beings in their own right, they are too self involved.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    minikievs wrote: »
    sorry about this post i dont really like any of them but just seen an advert with another tell all story in tomorrows paper it said peter reveal why katie was never his type if thats true why the hell did he marry her i think he is actually worse than katie :p

unpossible!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    karen2401 wrote: »
    i dont particularly like either of them but at least shes honest, he makes out hes madly in love with her one minute and says crap like this the next, she once said she ended up on antidepressents being married to him, noone knows what goes on in the privacy of a marriage (when the reality show cameras have stopped rolling anyway!) he always struck me as being too perfect, at least she was honest, he had his 15 minutes of fame out of her well and truly, he would still be a hasbeen if he hadnt met her on im a celeb, hes now wealthy and has two fantastic kids, his music career has also improved (if only slightly!) he should stop bleating and count his blessings, hes the one who left her after all, he went on this morning saying he couldnt say anything, so why was he there? he couldnt say anything because he knew he could make far more money by biding his time, which is exactly what hes done, alex is by far a nicer guy and as pete says she was never his type he should find someone who is and stop licking his wounds

Her honest? Give me a break. She plans her life to record it for her next TV series - now she's marrying Lurch in tomorrow's Star (been predicting that one for some time - well, an engagement, and engagements can always be called off when one party has outlived their sell-by date).
  • Options
    NativeMoonNativeMoon Posts: 6,149
    Forum Member
    krkrkr wrote: »
    I know plenty of men who have married women who definitely aren't their type. They get tricked/bullied into it. Men ARE stupid. They don't appreciate women as actual human beings in their own right, they are too self involved.

And how convenient that she got pregnant with Junior rather fast... and Peter decided to make an honest woman of her as a result *snort*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NativeMoon wrote: »
    And how convenient that she got pregnant with Junior rather fast... and Peter decided to make an honest woman of her as a result *snort*

Well surely that's his fault for not sticking a sock on it?
  • Options
    funkycubfunkycub Posts: 9,350
    Forum Member
    Really so all those interviews were a lie.

Nice for your kids.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    funkycub wrote: »
    Really so all those interviews were a lie.

Nice for your kids.

Thats a bit harsh. Many people get themselves into situations and spend years trying to make the best of it by convincing themselves that everything is ok. A bit of retrospective time out soon makes them realise that. Learn a bit of psychology.
  • Options
    NativeMoonNativeMoon Posts: 6,149
    Forum Member
    whip wrote: »
    Well surely that's his fault for not sticking a sock on it?

Takes two to tango... but this was the same woman who was perfectly happy to get a termination just to spite Dane Bowers back in the day but then kept Harvey to try and snare Dwight Yorke into a comittment he obviously wasn't going to make since he even denied Harvey was his at first...

Peter has hopefully learned a valuable lesson there since he was warned about her but didnt want to hear it...
  • Options
    Smithy1204Smithy1204 Posts: 4,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did he marry her by mistake? It's bad when that happens.

(I do quite like him usually, but the way the headline's reported is ridiculous. How the article comes across I have no idea though).
  • Options
    DykeolicousDykeolicous Posts: 3,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andre must be so gutted that Alex Reid did well at CBB despite the boo's when Katie/Jordan's name was mentioned.

No prizes for them both dumping her like she was Kerry Katona
  • Options
    IdiotgirleIdiotgirle Posts: 2,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Smithy1204 wrote: »
    Did he marry her by mistake? It's bad when that happens.

(I do quite like him usually, but the way the headline's reported is ridiculous. How the article comes across I have no idea though).
    Well it was so subtle and low key, wasn't it! Maybe Dimboy Petey didn't realise what he was doing at the time... Possibly he'd been told it was a video for their album called "I do".
  • Options
    Smithy1204Smithy1204 Posts: 4,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Idiotgirle wrote: »
    Well it was so subtle and low key, wasn't it! Maybe Dimboy Petey didn't realise what he was doing at the time... Possibly he'd been told it was a video for their album called "I do".

It's a very real possibility. And the children...well, who knows? A stork maybe. Nothing to do with him.

I dunno, I don't want to judge without reading the article. I just hope it's not quite as ridiculous as it sounds!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is just dwelling coz the papers arent giving a hell these days, i also thought if she wasnt his type why marry, have kids etc...

Leave it out Pete we dont give a sh!t go get a new bird ffs that sl@gs been round the block since then!
  • Options
    OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    karen2401 wrote: »

.........oh yes honest alright - dumps him live on tv one minute and then declares him the "love of her life" the next minute :rolleyes:
  • Options
    guy roachguy roach Posts: 284
    Forum Member
    Nico wrote: »
    i like you Pell, not a Saint Pete nun or monk, yay :p

Hey! You would like me too! I saw through the biggest male media **** a long time ago. What even makes him worse than any media **** is that he is the most pretencious person ever!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NativeMoon wrote: »
    Takes two to tango... but this was the same woman who was perfectly happy to get a termination just to spite Dane Bowers back in the day but then kept Harvey to try and snare Dwight Yorke into a comittment he obviously wasn't going to make since he even denied Harvey was his at first...

Peter has hopefully learned a valuable lesson there since he was warned about her but didnt want to hear it...

As you said it takes two to tango, but no one is accusing him of getting pregnant to trap her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    .........oh yes honest alright - dumps him live on tv one minute and then declares him the "love of her life" the next minute :rolleyes:

KP honest? (snorts). Lies drip from her mouth just about evey time she opens it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,742
    Forum Member
    If they told him to jump in front of a bus do you think he would have done that too?

That's slightly different don't you think...:cool:
  • Options
    DollyDumplingDollyDumpling Posts: 2,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ': wrote:
    Hannah;38224336']That's slightly different don't you think...:cool:

I think its exactly the same actually.:)