Doc Martin (Part 6 — Spoilers)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great video, TC. Love the song choice. :):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MR, I probably underestimated the number of chapters left to be written. The story seems to have a mind of it's own. :rolleyes:
    I doubt I'll finish till sometime next week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    but you need some sort of account on Livejournal y suppose

Yeah, but I don't think there's that much to do there anyway, and most of the content is public anyway from what I've seen.
  • TantraceciliaTantracecilia Posts: 2,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    madmother wrote: »
    Great video, TC. Love the song choice. :):)

Gracias MM.....Glad you like it!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sendibo wrote: »
    Yeah, but I don't think there's that much to do there anyway, and most of the content is public anyway from what I've seen.

mmmhh....just notice that!!....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MR, I probably underestimated the number of chapters left to be written. The story seems to have a mind of it's own. :rolleyes:

Now you're just teasing us MM:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    simplyred wrote: »
    Now you're just teasing us MM:D:D

Would I do that? :D
    Mwhahahahahahahaha
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    Add as many chapters as you want, I'm loving it..on the edge of my computer chair.:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would I do that? :D
    Mwhahahahahahahaha

I rather think you enjoy it;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The internet gods have been merciful with us and now we have up on YT the last episode of HIGNFY with MC as guest host look for it under de title Martin Clunes on Have I Got News For You 2010 (1) :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The internet gods have been merciful with us and now we have up on YT the last episode of HIGNFY with MC as guest host look for it under de title Martin Clunes on Have I Got News For You 2010 (1) :cool:

Awesome :) I missed it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrsWindy1 wrote: »
    Add as many chapters as you want, I'm loving it..on the edge of my computer chair.:eek:

Thx. :):)
    Something's cropped up so I probably won't update today. Sorry. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A comment on the horse documentary, but no date yet >>here<<:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fortunately, I had more time than I thought I would - chapter 15 is now loading.:)

Since some of you like to be forewarned...........
    Mwhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good, fun video, Sen. :):):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fortunately, I had more time than I thought I would - chapter 15 is now loading.:)

Since some of you like to be forewarned...........
    Mwhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha!
    Good, fun video, Sen.

Thanks on both counts...

But :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :cry::cry: more more more!!!! Brilliant - please don't keep us in suspense too long. It's sad.... :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :cry::cry: more more more!!!! Brilliant - please don't keep us in suspense too long. It's sad.... :(

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it. :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks on both counts...

yeah! MM...don't keep us in suspense too long!!! .....:rolleyes: i'm too fragile for this kind of startles.....
    .who am I?..where am I? what... is where??? Oh my god!....god? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah! MM...don't keep us in suspense too long!!! .....:rolleyes: i'm too fragile for this kind of startles.....
    Well at least it didn't happen earlier and they can break her in gently. Wake up one day, in hospital, look down, woah! And then a strange obnoxious man who you don't even like turns up and tells you you're carrying his child :eek::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well at least it didn't happen earlier and they can break her in gently. Wake up one day, in hospital, look down, woah! And then a strange obnoxious man who you don't even like turns up and tells you you're carrying his child :eek::D
    you have a point there!!!.,...but don't be mean ...he is not THAT obnoxious?....maybe a little bit scary, for a second first impression ....:D
  • whalewhale Posts: 616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thx for this TC very entertaining and MC great as usual.. the info. re horse docu. wouldn't load for me!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whale wrote: »
    Thx for this TC very entertaining and MC great as usual.. the info. re horse docu. wouldn't load for me!!

Martin Clunes to front horse documentary
    Rex Features
    Martin Clunes will host a new ITV1 documentary series on man's relationship with horses.

Horsepower will feature Clunes travelling to Mongolia, Arabia, Nevada and Las Vegas to witness horses in action. He will saddle up as a cowboy, ride on horseback into battle at Warwick Castle and play snow polo in Colorado.

Clunes also travels to a lavish racing event in Dubai and watches the Palio horse race in Italy.

"I wanted to find out how this animal became so important to us. How did we manage to tame such a huge, fearful prey animal and make it both our servant and our friend," said Clunes.

The show follows Clunes's successful ITV1 documentaries A Man And His Dogs and Islands Of Britain.

that's what it say...:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Keep you in suspense? Would I do that? [snigger]

Glad you're enjoying it. :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone see Have I got a Bit More News For You? I forgot to record it so I'll have to hope they put it on bbciplayer. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone see Have I got a Bit More News For You? I forgot to record it so I'll have to hope they put it on bbciplayer. :(

is today....they show that on saturdays at BBC2 ;)
This discussion has been closed.