Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Him personally £0 as far as I'm aware
    People making donations £1735

Why even bring that up Betty (and also, how do you know that to be true even?)

So what if he hasn't put any money into it?

So everyone who sets up a charity has to put their own money into now do they? Are you going to ask everyone who sets up a charity to put their own money into it?

I thought the whole POINT of a charity IS OTHER people making donations to it or have I got that wrong all these years? *shrugs*

Also, maybe he has made sizable donations privately to cancer charities and just not said anything about it.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    It would be interesting to know whether they have many/any professional fundraisers as part of the team, Lexi. If they're aiming to raise millions every year it seems a good investment. Hopefully it's retrievable because he should get media attention as long as they arrange something attention grabbing which involves him personally.

Great point!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    May I point out it was you who got personal..you who made an accusation and you who claimed "you lot" I'm only asking you to clarify what you ment ..that is in the rules

Makes us even then as its not nice to be accused of something is it BB

and if your so desperate to know who I meant..the usual PA knockers is to who I'm meaning.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well obviously any funds will be gratefully received but he has pledged to fund a mobile bus in London for the next 3 years which if I remember correctly will cost in the region of £500,000.

Is that a year?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    claire33 wrote: »

and if your so desperate to know who I meant..the usual PA knockers is to who I'm meaning.

What are you going on about Claire..if you have a problem with me personally PM me ..I don't do cryptic sorry
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    claire33 wrote: »

By PA knockers, are you referring to his moobs that he strained? :confused:
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    May I point out it was you who got personal..you who made an accusation and you who claimed "you lot" I'm only asking you to clarify what you ment ..that is in the rules

Who was you referring to the other day when you were complaining about another poster tweeting Katie with pictures of her kids, yet they complain on here about her tweeting the pictures, the rules are for all, not just some, just say who you were directing that comment to :confused:
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Well obviously any funds will be gratefully received but he has pledged to fund a mobile bus in London for the next 3 years which if I remember correctly will cost in the region of £500,000.

What about the Wembley?
    Forum Member
    Is that a year?

I'm pretty sure it is Betty.
    Forum Member
    Goaty wrote: »
    What about the Wembley?

Wembley?:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No Badcat..I'm not saying he has to put his own money in..but he would get a lot of support if he actually did something ..not just mention he has a foundation
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat
    He could try getting of his backside and doing something HIMSELF to raise money instead of asking us the general public to give it

Maybe he IS Betty, you have no idea do you? And neither do I.

Charity events take time to organise and lets not forget he has only recently LOST his brother when they assumed he was going to beat the disease that killed him.

Plus he has to work as money doesn't grow on trees, and working keeps him in the public image, which in turns help keep the charity in the limelight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No Badcat..I'm not saying he has to put his own money in..but he would get a lot of support if he actually did something ..not just mention he has a foundation

What do you want him to do Betty?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    Maybe he IS Betty, you have no idea do you? And neither do I.

EXACTLY ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Then why post that he hasn't put his own money into it if you didn't want to raise that issue?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EXACTLY ;)

EXACTLY
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    What do you want him to do Betty?

Sponsored spell..sponsored walk ..sponsored pie eating .. Sponsored sing ( oh maybe not :() sponsored knitting ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    Then why post that he hasn't put his own money into it if you didn't want to raise that issue?

Another poster asked what Peter has raised and I replied accordingly ..sorry but that's the facts as we know them .
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sponsored spell..sponsored walk ..sponsored pie eating .. Sponsored sing ( oh maybe not :() sponsored knitting ...

£1 donation every time he mentions loving his kids.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

Bloody hell Blondie you will be skint in a day :D
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Has he not actively done things in the past for charity? Are we really going to stoop so low as to criticise anyone that's trying to raise money for a charity that will unfortunately effect most of us, is this how low some people's dislike for someone has become, remove those hate filled gasses just for one day.
  • duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

££££££ :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Has he not actively done things in the past for charity? Are we really going to stoop so low as to criticise anyone that's trying to raise money for a charity that will unfortunately effect most of us, is this how low some people's dislike for someone has become, remove those hate filled gasses just for one day.

We are not taking about the past.. We are talking about his foundation are we not :confused:
    Forum Member
    Goaty wrote: »
    :D:D:D

Need to add a few of my own :D:D:D
This discussion has been closed.