Assassin's Creed Rogue

124»

Comments

• SaddlerSteveSaddlerSteve Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Schmiznurf wrote: »
    I know i'm bumping an old thread but I got this the other day and am loving it so far. I'm really happy that it started the way it did so we can see what happened before he switched sides, although I haven't hit that point yet.

Not picked it up yet but with only DLC to do on Unity I will be soon to get my AC fix.

I'd assume it's getting fairly cheap too.
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not picked it up yet but with only DLC to do on Unity I will be soon to get my AC fix.

I'd assume it's getting fairly cheap too.

Yeah, it's only £20 on amazon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Schmiznurf wrote: »
    Yeah, it's only £20 on amazon.

I'll probably pick it up next month.
    May even get it cheaper still on eBay.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got a copy for £11 on eBay.
    Just waiting for it to arrive.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arrived yesterday and I blasted through the first sequence.
    Quite good so far. Reminds me of Black Flag a lot which is a good thing.

Looks like I'll be switching between this and the Unity DLC for the forseeable future.
  • Will_BennettsWill_Bennetts Posts: 3,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arrived yesterday and I blasted through the first sequence.
    Quite good so far. Reminds me of Black Flag a lot which is a good thing.

Looks like I'll be switching between this and the Unity DLC for the forseeable future.
    It's better than black flag IMO . I made the mistake unfortunately of playing ac 3 after though it really is crap .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's better than black flag IMO . I made the mistake unfortunately of playing ac 3 after though it really is crap .

I thought Connor was a bit of a rubbish character but I quite enjoyed the change of scenery in AC3.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've done most of the story now and it's been quite good. Only about 3 memories left but I've hit a brick wall as I'm now fighting fleets of frigates and my shop isn't upgraded enough. I keep getting battered. Need to do some free roaming to pick up more metal and wood so I can improve things.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Completed the storyline now.
    Loads of stuff still to go back and do though.

Enjoyed the story in this one.
    A very good game up there with AC2 and Black Flag. Loved the way all the events so far were intertwined in the story with lots of mentions of previous games and characters as well as the link with Unity. Really interesting to play from both Assassins and Templar sides too.

Will probably play a few different games for a while then go back to this to finish it off.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now at 90% sync. Just mopping up achievements now and then I can concentrate on finishing Unity. Might pick up Liberation HD and Chronicles before Syndicate comes out in October.

Have to say that I definitely think Rogue is the 2nd best AC game I've played after AC2.
    Really enjoyed playing through it!