Who is the most famous person who has tweeted you?

enudzioenudzio Posts: 2,932
Forum Member
✭✭✭
for me - Katie Mcglynn from Corrie.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    ive had a couple of tweets from sue perkins , she is always good at replying to most things put to her on twitter
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Richard Osman, Gregg Wallace and Dean Andrews have tweeted me, the writers Lucinda Riley, Veronica Henry and Emily Barr all follow me and have tweeted, but my 'favourite' tweet related is that Shane & Timothy Spall follow me (his wife does the Tweeting) and have tweeted me a few times.
  • mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jackie Collins has replied to one of my tweets!.......:cool:...

Kaye Adams and Richard Osman (as someone else said), are very good at replying to tweets!......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    philip Schofield for me I guess! Or Rory Bremner. Not sure how you tell who is the most famous!
  • Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge Posts: 16,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Manu Bennett, Paul Hollywood, Katy B.
    They may not be mega famous but I love all of them
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You wanted to do a re-run of this thread from seven weeks ago ?. That you started ?

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2014115
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Jesus Christ...although I'm not convinced it was really him.
  • Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In terms of followers probably Glozell from youtube, but I guess I'd use the term 'celebrity' loosely there :p Aside from that, I got a tweet back from Dido, I was like :o:D Also had a retweet from Leona Lewis
  • Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy Posts: 591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cher.
  • BethanyBBethanyB Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Holly Marie Combs, from the Charmed series .. was so chuffed as I loved that programme lol
  • David MillsDavid Mills Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cher.

I love her on twitter. She is crazy and writes the most unique things.

Me, Lisa Kudrow tweeted me back!
  • Rose*~*Rose*~* Posts: 7,008
    Forum Member
    Not sure if 'famous' is the right word, but Kelly Osborne replied to my question about Dr. Phil. She was tweeting about being on the show that day, and I asked if my suspicions were true - that Dr. Phil has really bad breath. She said that actually, his breath smelled rather minty, which of course meant I was right. ;)
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    Nat Coombs I think.

Huey Morgan followed me briefly for some reason.
  • tigerowltigerowl Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I went on Eggheads with some work colleagues. In between takes, Jeremy Vine took a picture of us and tweeted the pic to our workmates back at the office.
  • ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jon Snow, Channel 4 presenter, retweeted something I tweeted to him. I got hundreds of retweets as a result.
  • Dennis CDennis C Posts: 1,712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Freddie Prinze Jr. Bit of a Twitter chat with him, in fact, a few weeks ago. I'd die if his wife spoke to me though, I adore her so much. I'd just die. :blush: But what a way to go out on! :)
  • TTTangoTTTango Posts: 7,619
    Forum Member
    Dec;-)
  • Kayleigh2010Kayleigh2010 Posts: 1,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    errr Michael Barrymore:blush:

Eminems manager replied to me, Eminems brother replied and favourited tweets of mine and Eminems hype man and fellow d12 member also replied to me which is totally amazing to me:D
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    I just remembered that I've also been retweeted by the Labour MP Angela Eagle.
  • DDRickyDDDDRickyDD Posts: 5,247
    Forum Member
    The producer of Eggheads. :D Though, him and Barry Simmons are only two 'celebrities' I've ever tweeted.
    tigerowl wrote: »
    I went on Eggheads with some work colleagues. In between takes, Jeremy Vine took a picture of us and tweeted the pic to our workmates back at the office.

That's nice of him. Jeremy Vine strikes me as really nice guy from what I see and hear about him.
  • Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natalie Gumede.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Henry Winkler and Ant
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DDRickyDD wrote: »
    The producer of Eggheads. :D Though, him and Barry Simmons are only two 'celebrities' I've ever tweeted.

That's nice of him. Jeremy Vine strikes me as really nice guy from what I see and hear about him.

That's just reminded me, on his Radio 2 show he was doing a section about a man and his son who had just take delivery of a sailing boat and while trying to sail it back to their home port got into difficulties and sadly died, during the phone in which was basically asking if you should take some sort of test like for driving cars, for boats too JV said WTTE "if you go out on a boat you can only kill yourself" - meaning if you are let loose in a car on the road you could kill others as well as yourself.

I Tweeted (and emailed) him - "say that the the family of lifeboat Solomon Browne - all crew lost attempting rescue"

He immediately replied to me with an apology !
  • td1983td1983 Posts: 2,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anna Paquin, an Oscar-winning actress, no less. Beat that.:p She's excellent with her fans, given her status. She often speaks to them on there, and her page, compared to other celebs in such lofty positions, is very personable.:)
  • calvin_jonescalvin_jones Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    Bette Midler.