MR NASTY: Cowell to axe Dannii

Comments

• angelic_mishaangelic_misha Posts: 603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Meh that's old(ish) news. :p I'd hate it if there were three male judges and only one female, it's nice to kinda balance the numbers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    I thought Dannii has finalised her contract for next year.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Old news, and he's already confirmed that he plans to keep Dannii for the next series too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nooooooooooooo!

Weird, but I hated Danni last year! Now she is the only one I think has an iota of integrity.

Get Cheryl off! (I loved her through the auditions but she gets on my wick so much in the lives!)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the attitude towards Danni this year has, frankly, been despicable. Tonight showed she was at the end of her tether. I love Danni, and I really hope she doesn't go anywhere next year.

I'm a huge Girls Aloud fan and I was a big Cheryl fan, but X Factor has shown a nasty streak in her.
  • moonbabymoonbaby Posts: 2,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god please not Ronan Keating! I will never watch the show again if they put him on the panel.

If they are getting a new male judge I think it should be Will Young.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 493
    Forum Member
    Contracts aren't given out till after the current series. Plus the official site also confirmed contracts aren't out till springtime.

I don't care what Simon or the XF team say, we'll have to wait and see. Cause he said series 3 final 'Everyone will be back" or something, then he sacked Louis and Kate. I doubt he can be trusted.
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Simon has been quoted as saying he's happy with the panel and plans to make no changes next year.

I think the fact he stuck up for Dannii tonight is evidence enough that he doesn't want to get rid of her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt Simon would want to axe Dannii, especially since her stuck up for her. I'd think he'd want to axe Louis more rather then Dannii especially the way he acted tonight.
  • moonbabymoonbaby Posts: 2,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the attitude towards Danni this year has, frankly, been despicable. Tonight showed she was at the end of her tether. I love Danni, and I really hope she doesn't go anywhere next year.

I'm a huge Girls Aloud fan and I was a big Cheryl fan, but X Factor has shown a nasty streak in her.

Don't like Cheryl at all. But I don't think you can blame her for this, most of the nastiness is coming from that vile little creature called Louis Walsh. If anyone should go it should be that nasty little man.

But I agree there is quite an unpleasant atmosphere where Dannii is concerned:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    danni looked stunning tonight.

i love louis tho i find him funny, the team is fine imo.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Katiie* wrote: »
    I don't care what Simon or the XF team say, we'll have to wait and see. Cause he said series 3 final 'Everyone will be back" or something, then he sacked Louis and Kate. I doubt he can be trusted.

I agree with that. He said to Kate she would be keeping her job, but she got sacked, so he could do the same with Dannii. I personally wouldn't trust Simon
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's good he sacked Kate though - the new presenter is better I feel. At the moment I think the judging panel is good- bar Louis Walsh's stupid comments and behaviour - ie. tonight! I don't know who could replace him though.
  • Nicky2win87Nicky2win87 Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Yawn" We get it the News of The World and The Sun don't like Dannii!

I'll believe it when I see it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it's a male judge, wouldn't that be to replace Louis or even himself? It could be that he does plan on leaving the panel and wants someone good to replace him. It doesn't make sense to bring on a third male judge does it?(Though the original Pop Idol had 3 male judges...)