Kierston Waering to leave EastEnders in 2014?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As much as I love Max and Tanya some may not see them as 'iconic' but I do think they are up there as one of soaps big couples for Stax, which was pretty big but not the biggest of course.

EDIT: Not that i'm saying Stax was the only good thing about them, it was just a big memorable storyline.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope so. Don't rate the actress or the character.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 273
    Forum Member
    I like how she is around Lauren and Abi. Decent actress and character.
  • bass55bass55 Posts: 18,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not surprised by this at all. Kirsty had potential to be a great character, but they turned her into a pathetic, man-dependent mess (I see a pattern emerging here with EE females). I can't say I've warmed to her at all. It's a shame, another good actress wasted.
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm glad you specified the last bit:p

I am a proper sucker for Maxy and Tan the love story :D:D
  • thismorningfanthismorningfan Posts: 1,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no! That's a real shame, Kireston is a good actress who was wasted as Kirsty. What month is she leaving?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What month is she leaving?

Dunno . I don't think she is actually leaving . Just seems the actress is having a bit of a moan at being famous .

My heart bleeds for the poor lamb :cry: :rolleyes:
  • kenny7kenny7 Posts: 1,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yessssssss!

Terrible character and terrible actress (latter is going off EE alone)
  • felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
    Forum Member
    klendathu wrote: »
    Dunno . I don't think she is actually leaving . Just seems the actress is having a bit of a moan at being famous .

My heart bleeds for the poor lamb
    :cry: :rolleyes:

Hardly. She was obviously asked what it was like being on such a high profile show and answered honestly; that it had been difficult to adjust to at first but she's used to it now - which I'd say is perfectly reasonable. In fact I'd say it's pretty restrained when you take into consideration some of the bile she's had spewed at her on social networking and in the gutter press.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    felixrex wrote: »
    Hardly. She was obviously asked what it was like being on such a high profile show and answered honestly; that it had been difficult to adjust to at first but she's used to it now - which I'd say is perfectly reasonable. In fact I'd say it's pretty restrained when you take into consideration some of the bile she's had spewed at her on social networking and in the gutter press.

Oh please gimme a break .
    If she doesn't like it then why did she accept the role in arguably the biggest show on TV ?
    Did it not occur to her than her public exposure may increase ?

As for the bile directed towards her , that is something that cannot be stopped unfortunately . That is the sad truth of todays world with idiots on Social networks .

In the grand scheme of things she hasn't got that much to moan about . Health and income thanks muchly.
    Forum Member
    Oh please gimme a break .
    If she doesn't like it then why did she accept the role in arguably the biggest show on TV ?
    Did it not occur to her than her public exposure may increase ?

As for the bile directed towards her , that is something that cannot be stopped unfortunately . That is the sad truth of todays world with idiots on Social networks .

Erm... because she decided the pros outway the cons? :confused: Everybody has aspects of their jobs that they don't enjoy but they get on with it regardless because they think it's worth the sacrifice.

I don't like the fact that we have to take turns doing the tea-round where I work because making a billion cups of tea is dull. That doesn't mean I'm going to quit my job just to avoid it. But if somebody asks me "how do you find doing the tea-round?"; I'll answer them - dull.
    In the grand scheme of things she hasn't got that much to moan about . Health and income thanks muchly.

But she's not moaning, is she? She was asked a question and she answered it honestly - and even the answer can hardly be considered a 'moan'. If she was on Twitter 24/7 whining about how difficult she finds fame or constantly giving out interviews talking about how terrible her life is, I might be inclined to understand your criticism; but all she's done is answer a question in the same style that thousands have answered it before. Get a grip.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    felixrex wrote: »

Get a grip.

Dont talk to me like that .

Conversation over. :sleep:
    Forum Member
    Dont talk to me like that .

Conversation over. :sleep:

I'd already ended it. :sleep:
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,276
    Forum Member
    Just as it was getting interesting
  • soapnutsoapnut Posts: 6,900
    Forum Member
    Kierston is far too good for EE, they don't deserve her. She was doing perfectly fine before joining the show and will afterwards. She's a terrific actress and a character with huge potential, sadly wasted by the unforgiving and incapable script writers, who will no doubt give her a weak exit also.

Kierston will eventually move on to even bigger and better things and producers will see what they have lost along with many other leading ladies either axed or whom departed of their own accord. For what used to be the shows forte and key element now seems an impossible and distant reality. LN rebuilt the family units and foundations, yet, the characters are all over the shop still and you can almost picture the storyline team in a brainstorming session scratching their heads. Someone should install a suggestion box outside the gates of Elstree, it may just help...
  • dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    Aw....she can't cope....Never mind goodbye then.
    Boring Character terrible actress. She won't be missed by me.

Fingers crossed she will be gone within 6 months :)
  • dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    I hope so. Don't rate the actress or the character.
    This....She can't shout,Cry or even look emotional. Her facial expressions are terrible too.
  • thismorningfanthismorningfan Posts: 1,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dunno .I don't think she is actually leaving . Just seems the actress is having a bit of a moan at being famous .

Oh, ok, I thought it had been confirmed. :)
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally I don't really feel she's that great of an actor. Yes some of her stories so far haven't been great but when she does get some good lines I feel she doesn't always pull them off and you can't just blame the script writers for that.

She is BAFTA nominated.

EastEnders were very lucky when she agreed to join given she was in big demand and so far they have wasted her. She will leave and go on to do the bigger things she was destined for.

Anyone even suggesting she can't act need to go and watch her with Tom Hardy in The Take for just one example of how amazing she actually is.
  • Otis HillOtis Hill Posts: 2,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She might want to stay longer if she gets a really good storyline under the new EP. Was she on a one year contract? If thats the case its probably up for renewal around the end of October/early Novmber so we'll probably hear one or the other soon.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I quite like her character now despite the poor writing. She should be with Carl not Max though.
  • SalomeSalome Posts: 816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can only assume that the British film industry must be going through hell for Kierston Wareing to humiliate herself in EE. Maybe DTC will recognise her talent and put her at the centre of a storyline as a character in her own right.
  • dale0693dale0693 Posts: 1,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hope Kirsty leaves in 2014, Vanessa was much better than Kirsty
  • SalomeSalome Posts: 816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dale0693 wrote: »
    Hope Kirsty leaves in 2014, Vanessa was much better than Kirsty

Max's love interests are all interchangeable and redundant.
    Why waste a good actress on that? An inflatable doll would be much cheaper.
  • MCALLY21MCALLY21 Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    Her leaving can't come quick enough. Don't think much of the actress and the character irritates me, whisper, moan , whisper, moan some more.