Forum Member
✭✭✭
My my, that little girl really has created a storm. :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    PamelaLPamelaL Posts: 67,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh it won't matter when North Korea starts firing their nuclear missiles at us.
  • Options
    shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are some REALLY cold hearted bastards on here tonught. It is almost one-way hate towards a little 10 yr old girl. These people should hang there heads in shame.:mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they forget shes only 10 performing infront of millions of people live.
  • Options
    fab cescfab cesc Posts: 19,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree, some of the nasty comments in here tonight about her were shocking :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It isn't that but if it was a fair competition, she would have forgotten her words and left the stage, not cried and then been given a second chance which other performers haven't . If one of the dance acts had fallen off the steps they would either have had to busk it or left the stage.
  • Options
    tania4stevetania4steve Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    not hate, realism. there were no tears, she turned the "crying" on & off, completely cringeworthy and it obviously worked.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    not hate, realism. there were no tears, she turned the "crying" on & off, completely cringeworthy and it obviously worked.

She did? :confused:

If I was 10 and I forgot my words infront of all those people, I somehow think I would cry? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    patheticfoolpatheticfool Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    Really inappropriate to call a 10 year-old girl a bitch. It's obviously the mother's fault for spoiling her.