Frank Corrie Spoiler (Merged)

2»

Comments

• sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really hated that storyline as Gilly didn't seem the type to rape her but then I hated the thought that she would be lying about something like that. I know situations where it's not clear happen in real life but still I didn't like how they did it. I never actually found out if he raped her or not or was it just left to the interpretation in that case.

Although it would be interesting judging from some posts that think Carla is lying now.

having watched Hllyoaks before but stopped I knew Gilly and Jacqui well and I from what I read I thought the Gilly wouldnt have done something like the deliberately maybe he just got carried away and Jacqui maybe took it the wrong way, or didnt say no? I didnt hear the full "reveal" but I know he admitted it several months ago. I do hope he is found guilty but I dont think he will be
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    los.kav wrote: »
    I always thought that Tracy and Frank would end up together, and when he tried to rape her she'd kill him and end up in jail for it. Her defence for killing Charlie was that he was a horrible abusive man, and she got off after a few years on a technicality. I thought it would be full-circle if she went to jail for actually killing a horrible abusive man, and nobody believed that it was in self-defence.

That's a great idea.

Sadly we won't be rid of Tracy for at least another year.