[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ricky Gervais and Peter Kay?
  • Options
    bbclassicsbbclassics Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    Can someone explain this post? :confused:

The poster is referring to the time at the MTV VMA's when Taylor Swift was awarded best music video and as she went to accept the award Kanye West interrupted her. He took her microphone said something like 'I'mma happy for you and ima let you finish but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time'.

Thus making him egotistical, as he thinks that his opinion is so important and worth embarrassing Taylor in front of a huge audience.
  • Options
    CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Madogger
    Piers Morgan
    Simon Cowell
    James Corden
    Ricky Gervais
    The Fat Dancer
    Cilla Black
    Anthony Cotton
    Chris Moyles
    Gordon Ramsey
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bruce Forsyth

Are you serious? Bruce (on the TV) has to be one of the friendliest celebrities there is.
  • Options
    Old BlokeOld Bloke Posts: 1,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wossy
  • Options
    d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    I've heard Christina Aguilera is horrible!!

Also

Antony Cotton
    Madonna
    Kanye West
    Bruce Forsyth
  • Options
    d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    Are you serious? Bruce (on the TV) has to be one of the friendliest celebrities there is.

I heard Bruce Forsyth is vile. A woman who I used to work with, her father used to fit him for suits and said he was horrible, really up himself but apparently this was a few years ago!
  • Options
    XtraaaXtraaa Posts: 769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kanye West
    Morrissey
    Victoria Beckham
  • Options
    LamaestraLamaestra Posts: 1,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jennifer Lopez alias J-Lo should change her name to Estela Gomez alias E-Go. It would be far more fitting!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christina Aguilera
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some quite amusing comments after the article, though! He's given his children ridiculous names, too. One of them's called Geronimo.

While we awaitAJ's next food column in The Sun ("Deep-fried Mars bars: nom nom nom"?), we can enjoy the newly published (second) volume of his memoirs, entitled :

"All Cheeses Great and Small: A Life Less Blurry" - (un)kindly reviewed by Marina Hyde* of The Guardian:
    Let's lay our first scene in a chapter entitled CHEESE, in which Alex's land agent poses the fateful question:

"'Do you like cheese?' I told him I did," reveals Alex. "I did, in fact probably more than anybody else I'd ever met, like cheese and it hadn't gone unnoticed ... I always liked to keep an eye on the cheese situation at large when I was on the move and for many years saw touring with the band merely as an excuse to travel the world tracking and eating obscure types of cheese. Cheese was on the rider. Cheese was de rigueur. Cheese was what I like a lot. I said to Paddy, 'Yes, I do like cheese. Why?'"

*...long may she continue :D