How Many More Kids Does This Woman Need??????

TVGirl319TVGirl319 Posts: 2,127
Forum Member
✭✭✭
This woman needs serious therapy IMO!!! She should have a government endorsed hysterectomy!! This is going TOO far!!

http://moms.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/11/07/8684372-20-kids-and-counting-michelle-duggar-announces-shes-pregnant-again

Comments

• Hobbit FeetHobbit Feet Posts: 18,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I refuse to click on a link that has MOM in the title.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TVGirl319 wrote: »
    This woman needs serious therapy IMO!!! She should have a government endorsed hysterectomy!! This is going TOO far!!

http://moms.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/11/07/8684372-20-kids-and-counting-michelle-duggar-announces-shes-pregnant-again

Why?
    Although 20 children is not to my taste, so long as her and her husband can finance them, why not?

Also why focus on the mum only? Her husband is the father too.
  • trinity2002trinity2002 Posts: 16,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Their lives, their choice.
  • PhoenixRisesPhoenixRises Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    19 kids and another on the way. Seems a tad excessive.

I would going out of my mind with stress if I was the father, I would be worrying about where the money is going to come from (luckily they are getting a reality show so that solves that problem for a half a season at least :)) If I were to have a child I would definitely limit it to one, I definitely couldn't cope with 20.
  • trinity2002trinity2002 Posts: 16,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They've had their reality show since 2008, and they weren't poor by no means before that either.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how much it hurts giving birth for the 20th time.
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watch the programme that's on about them and always think how well behaved they all are and how patient the mum and dad are, they are home-schooled too...the last baby Josie was born prematurely and was in hospital for a while so I thought they may have called it a day, but obviously not!
  • jjesso123jjesso123 Posts: 5,944
    Forum Member
    As long as she can support them her choice.
  • j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    I doubt that it's possible to give each child enough emotional attention, regardless of whether or not they have enough money. I think the family are just huge attention ****, but there you go.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j4Rose wrote: »
    I doubt that it's possible to give each child enough emotional attention, regardless of whether or not they have enough money. I think the family are just huge attention ****, but there you go.

I think that's incredibly harsh and out of order. My father was one of 15, was my grandmother the distasteful term you've used?

No.
  • Julian-FreakJulian-Freak Posts: 2,815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If that is how many children they want and can afford them , it is their choice.

They are Baptists and the husband thought that after Michelle had a misscarriage whilst taking the pill they both decided to leave it into Gods hands as to how many they were blessed with.

A lot of religious families in America and other parts of the world believe in big families.
  • Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Twenty children is a bit much, but then looking at the family none of the children appear poorly dressed and both parents appear to be in good shape too. They also seem able to financially support them.

Here she would be unmarried, breeding from random fathers and having £1000's in benefits every week thrown at her.
  • Killer GorillaKiller Gorilla Posts: 3,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She should be spayed IMO. Bringng 20 people into the world is irresonsible regardless of whether you can afford to feed them.
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder how much it hurts giving birth for the 20th time.

She probably won't feel a thing as it is probably like the Grand Canyon down there. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She should be spayed IMO. Bringng 20 people into the world is irresonsible regardless of whether you can afford to feed them.

Not really.
  • RaferRafer Posts: 14,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has she figured out whats causing it?
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think this is going way too far! Why would she feel the need to have any more kids?
  • Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nazi ideology.
  • Julian-FreakJulian-Freak Posts: 2,815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I think this is going way too far! Why would she feel the need to have any more kids?

She and her husband believe they are following God's plan.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's common sense ideology, nothing to do with the Nazis. If everyone had 20 children, the world would be utterly ****ed within a generation. There isn't enough jobs or resources for everyone on earth now, let alone for god knows how many people in 20 years if people keep breeding like this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She probably won't feel a thing as it is probably like the Grand Canyon down there. :eek:

Lol the poor kid probably has to try and stop himself falling out as she walks around!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »

Why does anyone have kids? Whether they have 1, 5 or 25. it's no ones business if they are able to finance them and care for them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she financing them and caring for them though? Or is she expecting others to do it for her?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she financing them and caring for them though? Or is she expecting others to do it for her?

I suggest you should research then and find out, the information is out there ;)
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She and her husband believe they are following God's plan.

By contributing to increasing numbers on this planet that is already increasing at a phenomenal rate? *sigh*