Will Davina challenge Stu about Spitgate

Serial LurkerSerial Lurker Posts: 10,763
Forum Member
✭✭
Or will she gurn, tell him he's WELL FIT and he's been a FANTASTIC housemate and that'll be it?

Why not show him the footage, and then show him telling people that Mohammed was "squaring up to a woman"? No, apparently they want this incident to be erased from the records, and the questionable actions of some particular housemates to go unanswered for.

Comments

• TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or will she gurn, tell him he's WELL FIT and he's been a FANTASTIC housemate and that'll be it?

Course she will, she'll be drooling and try and get him to take his top off ... oh yes, and start yapping about 'my little girl'. Wonder if they'll bring her on at the end of the interview for lot's of the ahh factor:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, she won't mention it. She didn't say anything to Dale about it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    errm

No
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lynbt wrote: »
    errm

No

Ditto..... But she bloody well should !!

She should of pointed out to all of them, you were evicted because of spitgate :mad:
  • FenixxFenixx Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    I'd hope not. It was one night out of 72, a million weeks ago. We've all slept since then! It's no more important to his time in the house than him going for a shit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    will she bollocks
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,712
    Forum Member
    Yeah right...

She'll tell him he is a "genius" housemate and probably try to arrange his marriage to Sara!
  • *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,129
    Forum Member
    No. Sadly someone posted that whilst it's still under police investigation they can't say anything. Therefore, as long as they show it in his best bits, I'll be happy. :)
  • demaydemay Posts: 2,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course she won't.

His looks are far more important.
  • magicmelodymagicmelody Posts: 3,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That would be too much to ask.
  • CohomologyCohomology Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    No, she'll gurn and slobber over his physique.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fenixx wrote: »
    I'd hope not. It was one night out of 72, a million weeks ago. We've all slept since then! It's no more important to his time in the house than him going for a shit.

Truth
  • Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spitgate never happened, well you'd think it didn't as far as C4/ £ndemol are concerned anyway.

It's been erased from all memory banks, gone forever.
    ;)
  • Serial LurkerSerial Lurker Posts: 10,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fenixx wrote: »

Stu was quite eager to tell his side of the story to plenty of people (eg Maysoon), so it's clearly quite important to him.
  • CollybirdCollybird Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dennis doesn't exist. Spitgate didn't happen. Of course she won't quiz him about it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ofcourse not. Instead she went and took a dig at Mo:rolleyes: