Options

One-Shot monsters and villains you'd like to see return

2»

Comments

• Options
    allen_whoallen_who Posts: 2,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Story title... the resurrection of nyder .... davros realises he needs his greatest ally to regain control of his daleks... he needs to steal time travel to bring nyder back....
  • Options
    DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rutans, Tereleptils, Drahvins, Wirrn, Draconians, Movellans.

The Monk, played by Michael Palin.
    The Rani, played by Daniela Nardini (although Kate O'Mara is still keen).

I still think Tilda Swinton would be perfect as the Rani.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see Timothy Dalton's Rassilon have a mahoosive scrap with Peter Capaldis 12th Dr.

Less words, more aggro.
  • Options
    Paul_Palmer89Paul_Palmer89 Posts: 626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Family of Blood

Agreed they were great!
  • Options
    Jeremy_ClarkJeremy_Clark Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    The Zygons are a must, and more than the likely limited role they'll play in TDotD. That being said
    they're speculated to return in a Tom MacRae episode of Series 8, called The Zygons, so...who knows? The ovehauled costume design was suggest plans to bring them back.

I liked the Headless Monks from Series 6. Either them or their church order would make for an interesting return. I always enjoy it when Doctor Who explores faith/religious order.

I think The Beast would make for a great return story...he's finale material really. I too genuinely thought he was to make a return in the End of Time. Hopefully any return appearance would be better done than the appearance of Abaddon in Torchwood (which was fleetingly short and shallow).

I'm cheating here, but the Sontarans have only had one proper story about them since their return in Series 4. I would love another Sontaran story in future, with or without Strax,

Is there a link to say that the Zygons are coming back in series 8?
  • Options
    Jeremy_ClarkJeremy_Clark Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    I would like to see the Mechanoids too.